Sign in to follow this  
Azrael The 7th Murderer

WoD Mod

Donor
For those of you who have Vampire: the Masquerade - Redemption, I recommend you get the World of Darkness Mod. I know the communty for this game is deader than the characters you incarnate, but maybe we could help in bringing back some semblance of life into it.

Donor

I tried it, it had interestin ideas althouth I thought the Mage part was alittle clunky hehe icon1.gif

Donor

Cobwebs, elaborate please. I am interested in anyone's ideas about the game. Have not played Redemption near as much as Bloodlines, which was my introduction to the WoD 3 years ago.

Donor
For those of you who have Vampire: the Masquerade - Redemption, I recommend you get the World of Darkness Mod.  I know the communty for this game is deader than the characters you incarnate, but maybe we could help in bringing back some semblance of life into it.

Azrael, are you the Azrael who is a member of Planet Vampire and a part of the WoD Mod team?

Donor

No, actually. I'm just the Seventh Murderer. The only place I'm a moderator is on the Shadownessence, and it's for the Demon forum.

Come check us out from time to time.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this