Absinth_Minded

Forum Con II

I just recieved two more scenarios in my inbox, this time from Jackob. They should be up in one or two days, tops. I have to admit, they look to be great games.

Now, other than that, there is a forum for the Con on the way, so we can leave SnE to its own devices.

Bleh, stupid travel schedule website thingies. No making sense of them, why don't they just have these nice overviews which justs lists all flights so you can se for yourself...?

Sigh, why is life so difficult... confused.gif

Donor
Bleh, stupid travel schedule website thingies. No making sense of them, why don't they just have these nice overviews which justs lists all flights so you can se for yourself...?

Sigh, why is life so difficult... confused.gif

From brussel to london, from london to malmo works best from the Netherlands. There and back will cost you about a 100 euro (last time i checked that is, about two weeks ago)

Donor
Well, there will be a full play-out scene of the Ritual The Rape of Persephone, so we'll need lenght and girth measurements.

confused.gif

Did I really write that?

Yes, you should ask your dad about the van. After all, I won't be riding in it this time.

I have the two of you singed up for the Con on the site now, so you better come.

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY, where do i sign up for that one?

Hmm, not that expensive, though I think I'm gonna have to go from Finland to Sweden and then back to the Netherlands, which is kinda annoying as they're all one way tickets and not return flights...

Maybe I should look into ferries, I have been told those things exist as well... confused.gif

Donor

well, i checked a ferrie option and then the train from there... you don't want to know.. a return trip with one way tickets as i discribed is cheaper then a single train ticket, not to mention the time it takes

Valentijn: You put it in the mail you send us in which you tell what you want to do and what you're gonna pay for.

There is more info on the LARP coming, so don't worry.

Blackmane: It's good that you're looking into stuff. I'm going to check exactly what ferries we have arriving here. I know that there are cheap tickets for train+ferry return trip to Copenhagen from Helsingborg, and I'm looking into whether those can be bought in Copenhagen as well. If so, that would be a simple and cheap way to get here.

Idon't know if it helps in any way, but there's a ferry from Rostock that leaves you needing to only take a train and a bus here. There's also one from Sassnitz.

Well, I have been checking a bit and the ferries are just to expensive, it's cheaper to fly oddly enough. Just have to find some flights that land on convenient airports, that's all. Don't think that's going to be that much of a problem...

I hope...

WhiteWolf
Well, I have been checking a bit and the ferries are just to expensive, it's cheaper to fly oddly enough. Just have to find some flights that land on convenient airports, that's all. Don't think that's going to be that much of a problem...

I hope...

Kastrup in Copenhagen might be a good one.

Jacob hit the spot with that one, actually.

Conveniently enough, there is a train that goes from Kastrup to Helsingborg in one trip.

IM ALIVE

incase there was any doubts, and sweeden is now looking to be the high point in a very bad year (so far) so im definatley comming im still trying to figure out how to get to the airport without paying for a taxi

There might be busses. Know what? I'm making a note right now to check in the ticket-counter at Stanstead on thursday night if I have time between the arrival and the departure of the bus. I'll ask about busses from Rochester, and failing that, county Kent in its entirety.

In other news, there should be a forum for Focum Con on it's way within a matter of days, or as soon as my gracious host has time to install and set it up for me.

I might not be able to be around much between thursday and wednesday next week, as I'll be out of the country and away from my computer. *shudder*

Jeez, you spend three weeks in hospital and everybody gets industrious. Much Kudos to you guys for organising this.

I am really bummed out that the trip to Sweden is beyond my budget right now as I'd have liked to have come along too. Could have shared the plane trip with Stormgrad and got some decent stewardess lechery under our belts.

By way of lessening my misery, I'd like to offer my services to Jahred when he sets up Forum Con III here in blighty. London is a quick train trip for me and so anything I can do to help, count me in.

Hope Forum Con II goes with a bang Absinth, I'll be there in spirit at least.

Spikey its 100 pound

thats all you need for flights and rooms and food (oh yeah living off pot noodle) although i might not be going now i hope that i can still afford it and am working towards that goal and which spirit? anyone i can drink in particular to remember our old bugger

Spikey, as Stormgrad said, it's only gonne throw you back £100-£150 or so for the entire trip. I don't think that should be that hard to scrape together for anyone in the months left to the Con, be they unemployed, student or actually productive members of society.

I will be returning to sweden tomorrow and I'll catch up on any eventual correspondence asap after that.

I will look into it, but theres a lot going on right now. I am about to change from living rent free at somebody elses house to having to pay bills and finding furniture etc. Its going to eat cash. sad.gif

But the whole idea does really appeal so ....

Right.

While at Stanstead I asked the question: does National Express have busses from Rochester, county Kent. The answer was, however, no.

The most common way to get to the airport it by Liverpool Street Station in London, so my advice is to check that out. They do have cheap busses for that route, that much I can tell you.