Absinth_Minded

Forum Con II

WhiteWolf
I posted the invite as a comment, but I can't see it. Strange.

You can now.

Bad news everybody: You won't get rid of me. I'll also show up. Firebreath and all. tongue2.gif

Tere will also be a "shave the Swede"-part in the con. Ask Absinth for more info.

WhiteWolf
Bad news everybody: You won't get rid of me. I'll also show up. Firebreath and all. tongue2.gif

Tere will also be a "shave the Swede"-part in the con. Ask Absinth for more info.

Will Julle be hosting that???

'Tis something that will be held in conjunction with the saturday-bbq. There will be a few moronic swedish summer-games played, and the all-over winner will get to shave the swede, which is Peter. And for the record, it's his head we're talking about.

Donor

Unfortunately I won't be coming to Sweden, since I recently spent alot of money and committed myself to going to Download Rock festival 2005 in June.

In any case none of you know me unless you do from White Wolf's forums. I should actually start posting here.

And Jared, I'll definately turn up in London next year.

Mortanius.

WhiteWolf
'Tis something that will be held in conjunction with the saturday-bbq. There will be a few moronic swedish summer-games played, and the all-over winner will get to shave the swede, which is Peter. And for the record, it's his head we're talking about.

NOOOOOOO!!!

Don't tell me Peter's getting rid of his hair. His long hair!!!

Damn the army. DAMN IT! Another brother loses his locks because of it.

Mortanius: I've seen some of your posts since you registered, and it seem you have a working head on your shoulders, so it's sad news you bring us.

But I know, we can't have everyone...

Jackob: He might even get rid of some of it before the Con. And it's not the army's fault. He's been promised alcohol for doing it by his graduation.

WhiteWolf
Jackob: He might even get rid of some of it before the Con. And it's not the army's fault. He's been promised alcohol for doing it by his graduation.

I'll offer him alchohol not to do it!

SAVE PETER'S HAIR!

If i win i wont shave all of it off, Fair compromise and peter gets 2 lots of alchahol (which of course he will share with his british head shaving compatriot)

Donor

I will shave his hair and make a wig out of it.

Jackob: You can offer me alcohol to not hold this competition. biggrin.gif

Still, Peter came with the suggestion a long time ago, so he's to blame.

Stormy: You can offer me alcohol. Not wine. tongue2.gif

Jahred: Peter's hair isn't orange, so it won't match your outfit.

Now, back to the regular programming.

I have been speaking with my partner in crime about a LARP, and we have managed to come up with three ideas, one of which is not a serious idea since none of us know jack about the system.

1) Black Spiral Dancer, Fomori and sundry Wyrm LARP

2) April 4th Giovanni LARP

April 4th is a great time of the year for the Giovanni, and it is also the time when new "recruits" are chosen. This LARP takes place at a party in remembrance of Augustus Giovanni's great achievement 600 years ago.

3) Sabbat LARP

With enough plots, scheming and intrigue to sink the Titanic... twice.

WhiteWolf
2) April 4th Giovanni LARP

April 4th is a great time of the year for the Giovanni, and it is also the time when new "recruits" are chosen. This LARP takes place at a party in remembrance of Augustus Giovanni's great achievement 600 years ago.

PLEASE!!! biggrin.gif

Im easy going ill go with the majority on the larp, although the giovani one would be good as i have a char concept i could use

I have to admit that we are also rooting for the Giovanni LARP ourselves, but we felt it best to check with all youse as well.

One pretty import thing for it to work, however, is that we get someone who can speak with a Boston accent (and has the physical build of Joe Pesci to boot).

Oh, Jackob... Would you be a dear and put those suggestions up on the FCII LJ?

im begining to write a TT scenario we can use over the next few days once i get my head wraped around some stuff ill submit it to the submissions email you set up

Donor

Any larp sounds good.

WhiteWolf
Oh, Jackob... Would you be a dear and put those suggestions up on the FCII LJ?

Send it to me by mail to remind me.

NOOOOOOO!!!

Don't tell me Peter's getting rid of his hair. His long hair!!!

Damn the army. DAMN IT! Another brother loses his locks because of it.

Don't worry. As soon as I'm out, I'm getting it all back... tongue2.gif

With a vengeance?

So, I've sent another mail out now, with some updates in it.

Check your inboxes, people.

Donor

And yes Jackob is right, of course most of the Danes will show... or at least I'll try getting there.....

Should I try convincing my father that I should be allowed to bring his van again? evilgrin.gif

I'm in for the Giovanni LARP. It's always nice to get to be a skull fucking family guy confused.gif

Well, there will be a full play-out scene of the Ritual The Rape of Persephone, so we'll need lenght and girth measurements.

confused.gif

Did I really write that?

Yes, you should ask your dad about the van. After all, I won't be riding in it this time.

I have the two of you singed up for the Con on the site now, so you better come.