Absinth_Minded

Forum Con II

Stormy: I've sent the original invite to you now. If it's not in your inbox, check the junk folder as well. Hotmail has a tendency to send gmails there.

yeah hotmail sucks for that, i got your adding me to msn thingy me bob accepted and sent a blank reply to join the email list

Donor

How about Shadowcon? It sounds terribly cool, so we can have delusions of greatness. biggrin.gif

Well, this is actually the second Forum Con. The first one was last summer in Denmark. Unless, of course, you were talking about the american one?

Donor

I mean yours. I just think you should rename it something funky, for no good reason. biggrin.gif

Donor

I like the idea of a name.

Forum Con II: Sweden by LARP

Forum Con II - Revenge of the Swedes.

That way we can capitalize on the new Star Wars movie.

Mortekai: How's it going with that hosting thing?

Donor

Has a nice ring.

Donor

Forum Con II - Sweden by Weekend

Forum Con II - Total War

Forum Con 2005

Forum Con II - Now it's our turn

Procurator

If indeed Jahred is able to get into London by the time he wants, he may well be hosting next time. I can't say I wouldn't look forward to such a chance to help, and to meet everyone.

certainly ill be up in london for the next forum con it is something im looking forward to

Donor

Right, since my name has been mentioned so many times I thought I should reply now instead of waiting until I am back in england. biggrin.gif

The quick and easy facts:

1) Yes, I will be the main man doing Forum Con III with aid of other people such as Morland since he is desperate to aid me. Its because I am that cute and lovable.

2) It will be in London, England.

3) It will be open to people from the White-wolf forum as well (hell, the forum con idea started there).

4) Some people will have pirority places over others if for some reason we reach a maximum limit (e.g went last year, your special, bribery).

5) I have already had offers for a LARP already as well as server minions as well.

6) Anything else just ask and I shall reply as soon as possible.

As for number 2 I am coming since I have promisd to aid martin in any way, shape or form. Also I am going to be running two games so it helps if I actually turn up to run them...

Also its hands on experience so I know what to expect for number III.

Martin - Do i get to stay at your place during the con as well? i.e during the run up and a few days afterwards?

WhiteWolf

Well, I am gonna be there, as will most of the Danish contingent, except for one guy who got seduced by a USAmerican vixen. *G* And no, we're not talking Anders, he's bringing his vixen.

I probably won't be doing a LARP (I really need to play these days), but I plan on doing at least one TT (Exalted Dragon-Blooded) and maybe two.

For ForumCon III (which I think we should call The Invasion of England, for obvious reasons), I will do a LARP. *S*

So, spread the word to any and all you know - ForumCon is the place to be. it was a blast last year. Fond memories. Somebody link to the damn pics! *G*

Hope to see ya all there.

P.S: Martin, have you though about sending a link to this thread out to people?

Morland: I sent the invitation out to your other half, but I'm not sure if she got it or if it's hiding in her junk folder. For obvious reasons, I want the two of you to try and make it. I've talked to her, but the lack of your e-mail adress and the unability to PM from the computer I do the lions share of my online time on, I haven't been able to contact you about it. If you feel up for it, you cuold PM me and hand over that addie.

Jahred: I will, of course, be joining you for the english con as well. But to a topic closer to reality as it is now, yes, you can stay at my place again. I will have to buy an entire crate of Pernod, it seems, given the proximity of your two visits.

Jackob: Has the entire Danish contingent, except for one guy who got seduced by a USAmerican vixen, gotten the mail I sent out and replied to it? I have gotten several replies, but Wium for example has not made any noise as of yet.

Jackob, yes I have thought about sending this thread out to people, but once I get the site running (which should be very soon now) we will have our very own forums.

The pictures from last year can be found here: http://42.berget.dk/Pics.htm

I'm the pretty one to the left in the first picture on the thrid row.

WhiteWolf
I have gotten several replies, but Wium for example has not made any noise as of yet.

Wium is Wium. I am gaming with him Sunday, where I will ask him and if he's gotten it, I will ask him to reply. Then I will ask him the next time i see him. I expect 3-5 times before he replies. hehe.gif

I am thinking maybe we should think about doing a Forum Con II Livejournal community?

Pius

Domain name purchased, account setup and ready to go icon1.gif

I'll send you a mail with information on what to do next...I suggest setting up a nice gallery as well for those images and setup a few official emails wink2.gif

Jackob: Wium is indeed Wium, if what I saw of him last year is any indication.

I would love to set up an LJ as well, but I've tried several times to no avail. I have not yet registered an LJ that I can actually log onto after having left it once.

Mortekai: Wonderful. Thanks a lot for that. Then it should not be long until the site is up and running.

Pius

Its takes up to 72 hours for the DNS to propagate properly, then you are ready to go icon1.gif

Right. Then I have some time to finish up what typing needs to be done, and then...

WhiteWolf

Right:

Forum Con LJ

WhiteWolf
Wonderful.

So anyone here who has an LJ, join and start posting. *G* I've started the ball rollin'.

I posted the invite as a comment, but I can't see it. Strange.

Edited by Absinth_Minded