Libra

New Beast and Demon Books

Curator

The following new books were released 2018-02-08 for Beast: the Primordial and Demon: the Descent:-

Beast Players Guide

"You know what’s out there? No, you don’t. Stop trying to list them off. Yeah, yeah, you’ve met the vampires and the werewolves and the ghosts and so forth, but you haven’t seen a hundredth of what’s really there. Look, I’m not shaming you. I’m trying to make a point. You don’t know. You never will. There’s no complete picture, no magic moment where you see the whole truth and get to yell “ah-ha!” You don’t know. I don’t know. We never will.  That’s really a good thing, my sister, because it means there’s so much yet to see." 

—Zmei

Night Horrors: Enemy Action

"Fighting the Machine is like fighting the ocean. You literally cannot hurt it. Doesn’t matter how much poison we dump into the ocean. We’ll only kill the things in it. We’ll never kill it. Same with the God-Machine. Kill angels, traitors, stigmatics, cultists, cryptids, whatever, you’ll never hurt the Machine Itself. No, that doesn’t mean we stop trying. You stop trying, you drown. Screw that."

Mr. Bliss, Guardian Inquisitor