Sign in to follow this  
Dahlia the sluagh

Wraith: the Oblivion 20th anniversary edition backer PDF

Donor

For Backers the PDF for Wraith: the Oblivion 20th anniversary edition was finally released not too long ago and I want to know if anyone has had the chance to read it and if they have any thoughts. I really love how much was presented in the book personally and am still going through it given how large it is and was impressed with what I saw added from skimming the book; This is my thought on the matter at least, anyone else able to talk about it as well

Guest Nerhesi

Looks great.

Beautiful. Well organized.

System changes to arcanoi are absolutely horrendous.  See my post on official forum. 

I had this sinking feeling too that it would happen because for some reason I felt wraith contributors have some strong sense of self hatred (again I don’t know why). More than 50 percent of the arcanoi have been downgraded terribly.

example - obliviate is functionally worse than a Stygian steel sword now (lol) - so much for that scary power.  Using tempus fugit is now about half as effective, doesn’t centre on you ,but will also cost you almost half your corpus (4?!?!?)

Trash unfortunately 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this