Mortekai

has anyone playtested V5 yet?

Pius

Just curious if anyone have tried the v5 playtest yet?

Curator

I don't know if it's just me, or if people have been avoiding it because of the controversy surrounding the earlier release of the pre-alpha test last year, particularly the "career paedo" pregen PC character in the playtest scenario.

Edited by Libra

Pius
1 hour ago, Libra said:

I don't know if it's just me, or if people have been avoiding it because of the controversy surrounding the earlier release of the pre-alpha test last year, particularly the "career paedo" pregen PC character in the playtest scenario.

I heard about that...I guess that could put some people off, but still it's subject to change for the Game Master, right?

Maybe I should download it and see what all the fuss is about.

Curator
5 hours ago, Mortekai said:

I heard about that...I guess that could put some people off, but still it's subject to change for the Game Master, right?

Maybe I should download it and see what all the fuss is about.

Cool. :) Enjoy.

Pius
17 hours ago, Random Avenger said:

No gaming group to try it with. Looked like some interesting ideas, but no idea how well they work.

maybe we should try to organise some game testing sessions around the globe then...Where in the world are you located?

I played it late one night at GenCon last year... It was fun, and the ST was great, but my group was rough. I wonder how many of them were really fishmalk players.