Libra

Zeroninja

Curator

Out friend zeroninja is in a desperate situation with a despicable landlord, and it looks like time's up for him. He's heading for the street. No home, no place for his tower, he's going to be homeless and incommuncado.

Is there anyone here who can do anything at all? Anyone who can find a way of getting in contact with him and giving him at least a couch to surf on and a place to put up his tower - which might be the only thing he's got, since he may even have to leave his monitor and peripherals behind?

He's in California. I live in Wales, UK, otherwise he'd have my couch to surf on as long as he likes.

Curator

Thanks Libra. You can contact me directly at 406-210-1485 if anybody has any info on a place to live or stay awhile.

@zeroninja I might have a lead for you on a room for rent in Los Angeles with a partner of mine. Lemme double check on that before I pass on the details to you, and is there a way to contact you privately other than phone? Discord, Facebook, smoke signals?

Curator

@Sahajiya, if @zeroninja has computer access, you can try Skype. That's how we communicate.

Sadly, my partner has already found a roommate. :( I'll keep asking around, though, and I'll see if my own roommates would mind if we host on our couch for a while.

Curator

Another way is my email at arcticcrush@gmail.com. Thanks Sahajiya and thanks again Libra.

Procurator

I can't help, I live in a different state, but I'm crossing fingers for you. *wing hugs*