Hyacinth

It's been a long, long time

Donor

Wow, I haven't even thought of this place in AGES. It's nice to look around again and see if I recognize anyone anymore (or if anyone recognizes me). ❤️

Curator

:D Welcome home. :D

Procurator

*snuggles Hya and basks in the virtual Glamour* ^^

Curator

I found them lurking on a Facebook board, shivering over a tiny ember of Glamour, and I brought them back home :D

Procurator

Thanks Libra! *wing hugs*

Curator
30 minutes ago, Saint Michael said:

Thanks Libra! *wing hugs*

:D Any time. :D

Donor

I still play Changeling some, and it's still my favorite OWoD line, but we mostly play Marvel FASERIP and Pathfinder more than anything these days. It's still fun, I just do other things mostly, now. ?

Donor

I remember you!

Donor

I am pleasantly surprised to find this dark corner of the web still exists. I've missed the old days, especially since I quit LARPing locally because of the bullshit within the community which I absolutely refuse to tolerate. And because of some personal and health problems of the tabletop group that I loved to play with I no longer do that. At 73 and counting I'm still hale and hearty and play a lot of V:tMB, Fallout , and Elder Scrolls. Glad to see a lot of old friends still around, thanks Mortekai for notifying me that we're up and running again.

As an aside notification, I use Firefox as my web browser and they notified me that this not a secure siite. Any idea as to why that might be?

Gung Hey Fat Choy, year of the Dog.

Agatana

Pius
15 minutes ago, Agatana said:

I am pleasantly surprised to find this dark corner of the web still exists. I've missed the old days, especially since I quit LARPing locally because of the bullshit within the community which I absolutely refuse to tolerate. And because of some personal and health problems of the tabletop group that I loved to play with I no longer do that. At 73 and counting I'm still hale and hearty and play a lot of V:tMB, Fallout , and Elder Scrolls. Glad to see a lot of old friends still around, thanks Mortekai for notifying me that we're up and running again.

As an aside notification, I use Firefox as my web browser and they notified me that this not a secure siite. Any idea as to why that might be?

Gung Hey Fat Choy, year of the Dog.

Agatana

Glad to see you are still around Agatana :)

The reason for it not being secure is that I have not yet added a SSL to the site. It's on my to-do list :)

Donor

Thanks Mr Shade, I know you will get to it asap. Meanwhile I won't worry about it anymore.

Curator

Firefox have earmarked a lot of commonly-visited sites as being insecure. There's a pressure group trying to get websites across the WWW to encrypt their sites and fora, and that includes our old favourite forum site here. Firefox gives off the same warnings when I visit Lythia.com and the Design mechanism forums.

Donor

Thanks Libra, sounds par for the course for them. I personally still like them better than Google though.

Curator
On 9/15/2017 at 6:51 AM, Hyacinth said:

Wow, I haven't even thought of this place in AGES. It's nice to look around again and see if I recognize anyone anymore (or if anyone recognizes me). ❤️

I remember you!

Donor

"I remember you",  wasn't that the opening line in a song?

It's good to see the old timers coming back to roost. Like a murder of crows.