Donor

I've recently started reading the Clan Trilogies. Has anyone else here enjoyed them? They really appear to be the forgotten V:tM novels. Many people aren't even aware of their existence it seems.

I didn't care much for the Tremere trilogy. The author didn't seem a lot that familiar with Vampire actually. But the Lasombra novels have been awesome so far, I really recommend them. I haven't purchased the Brujah books yet though.

Donor

The first Lasombra novel is fun, but the trilogy really starts to peter out towards the end.

I only finished the first Brujah novel and it was okay. The only annoying thing is that Theo Bell runs around solving mysteries with a redhead named "Daphne." :P

Overall I'd say these trilogies are good for introducing a lot of new, interesting characters and locations, while not relying heavily on existing metaplot and signature characters. Unlike, you know, the 13 novel Clan Novel series.

Edited by Lost_Heretic

Donor

I've never actually read the novels. I'd be interested in a review, if you'd be willing to give one.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this