Sahajiya

And lo, I have returned!

It's been a few years, so a re-introduction may be in order...

Hi! I'm Sahajiya, and a lifetime ago I moderated the Exalted board here on SnE. Much has changed in my life since then: New city, new job, new car, new gaming group. But my roleplay interests remain largely unchanged! While I still enjoy playing Exalted, my heart will always belong to Mage: The Ascension (and thank goodness for the resurgence of the classic WoD with the 20th anniversary edition).

I'm a gamer with a wide variety of interests. Lately, I've been playing more computer games, eating through my library of Steam games as well as playing F2P games like Star Trek Online and Hearthstone. Thanks in large part to working at a company full of gamers, I bounce around between games a lot. I also play and run tabletop games, the list of which is so extensive it might be easier to list games I haven't played. :) The latest game I'm playing in, Dungeon Crawl Classics, is one that I live-tweet each game session, and can be found under the #HawtBattleCrawl tag. I also recently introduced them to Mage thanks to the M20 corebook, and I'm eagerly looking forward to my Quintessence edition hardcopy!

Beyond that, I'm a fan of steampunk, cosplay, writing, the Marvel Cinematic Universe, comic books, geeky conventions, and chocolate. I'm pretty active over on Twitter and Tumblr, where I let my geek flag fly on a daily basis. I'm also pretty friendly, so don't be shy about saying hi! That goes double for those who might remember me from years past!

Edited by Sahajiya

Curator

Welcome! I never knew you in the past, but it's good to see people coming back! Do you play Heroes of the Storm or Starcraft II by chance?

I've not yet committed to Heroes of the Storm yet, but my coworkers are trying very hard to draw me into the HotS web. And while I used to enjoy playing SC2 (as well as the various WC iterations), I haven't played that one in a loooooong time.

So good to see new faces here, too! I've been poking around the forums here and there, though I'll probably be lurking about the Mage forum the most...

Curator

Well add me if you want, my email is arcticcrush@gmail.com

Procurator

Welcome back, Sahajiy! As for BattleNet stuff, if you don't already have me.. feel free to add me: SataricEarth@yahoo.com

I may not be on it a lot, but I do try to get one here or there. Needing to get LotV so I can test it out before its release, but otherwise.. tend to jump on for a little bit of SC2 and HotS, plus a couple custom or random games. If anyone is on Xbox Live, I can be found on there as well under the gamertag of: SataricEarth.

Curator

It might be a thing of curiosity to discover that I never actually left. I'm like this forum's answer to the Shadows - "I have always been here."

Yes, I know, you're probably thinking "Ambassador Kosh." Only, think about it ...

Procurator

*hugs Saha* Welcome back!

Yay, so many names I remember!

My gaming computer is down at the moment, but once I'm back in the saddle, I expect I'll be adding more names to my friends list. :)

Also, those of you on Battle.net, you'll get a friend request from Cynlan. That's me!