Joslyn

Orpheus segment in Wraith 20

*may contain spoilers pertaining to the original Orpheus line.*

So how do ya'll think they are going to handle this? If i recall Orpheus takes place after one of the malestroms that wipe out most wraiths. Hence why there are no ghosts older then 4 years.

So given this, how in the hell are they gonna squeeze Orpheus into wraiths setting without it seeming odd or out of place?

Curator

interesting line of questioning....I have the Orpheus core but never read the other books in the line and haven't heard how Wraith is gonna handle it. What's your current theory Joslyn?

Honestly I think it would be doing a disservice to Orpheus to just try and wedge it into the Wraith Core book.

But if they did plan on doing that I guess they could possibly put it near the end as an alternative time setting? Like you could have rule sets for before and after the Maelstrom hit.

so sorry i am terrible at timely replies!

zeroninja- i currently have zero theories as to how i think they'll handle it my only concern is that orpheus doesnt at least to me work well in wraiths game world so i'm worried it'll be smashed in to work in a weird way that will cheapen a great game (talking about Orpheus i truly love that game)

Wred- I hope that they can do it justice, I was actually both excited and dissapointed to see they were putting an orpheus segment into wraith, to me it would be best to maybe see if they could give it its own book, but i dont know how popular orpheus was or if it could even meet a funding goal.

But yeah i hope they make it an alternate setting rather then try to jury rig it into wraiths setting.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.