scoot_loops

Good day to you all

Hello everyone!

I'm very new to all of this. A good friend of mine thought it would be good for me to drop in here so i can learn a little bit more about the World of Darkness. I've been around a lot of this particular universe over the past 3 years, but never really dove into it myself until recently. Going to be running in my first campaign of D:TF here soon and im way excited to see how it pans out.

Anyways, short intro. If you see a bunch of questions here and there from me, thanks for taking the time to answer!

Curator

This is my friend from Washington, he's in my Battle for LA campaign! Welcome dude!

Curator

Hello everyone!

I'm very new to all of this. A good friend of mine thought it would be good for me to drop in here so i can learn a little bit more about the World of Darkness. I've been around a lot of this particular universe over the past 3 years, but never really dove into it myself until recently. Going to be running in my first campaign of D:TF here soon and im way excited to see how it pans out.

Anyways, short intro. If you see a bunch of questions here and there from me, thanks for taking the time to answer!

Welcome to the Shadows. :)