Sign in to follow this  
Vil

M:tR20

I'll make this thread to express My hopes that Onyx Path does a 20th anniversary edition of Mummy, and that they keep the new Reborn and the hopeful themes of Resurrection, rather than turning it back to another woe is Me, o, how I suffer with the curse of eternity, boo hoo, theme that prevails in vampire. I'd love to see expanded rules for the Shaunkhsen, of course, but I'd rather avoid going back to the formula of 2nd edition and before.

Donor

Hear hear!

I would love to see a second edition of Mummy: the Resurrection, but I'm not sure if we would because the demand would be pretty low. However, if the Powers That Be see enough support for it they may change their minds. Kickstarter has certainly shown its power in revitalizing projects so perhaps a successful Kickstarter in the same vein as the Mummy: the Curse KS would help revive the line.

It would be a beautiful thing. I was talking to Rich Thomas about it. He didn't say anything definitive, but the important thing is that he also likes mummy, and he said that one never knows... :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this