Sign in to follow this  
Wred

Campaign idea: seperating Man and wolf

A garou is both man and beast, but neither at the same time, always trying to balance itself between the two. [and tragicly screwing up a good deal of the time.] So I was wondering, What if it was possible to literally seperate the two halves? For the story Idea I wanted my players to get int oa situation where the garou half of them is ripped out of them into a completely seperate beings, from there I wanted it to be a sort of self discovery story as they try to both find their missing halfs, run dmage control as a berserk embodiment of them ravages through a city[or other palce I'm open to suggestion] and eventually confront that darker part of them, only being able to truly be one again after they've managed to accept themselves.

Soo... any of that possible? I think my main problem is trying to figure out how something like that would actually happen. So far all I can come up with is "A wizard did it."

You would need an Incarnae for that to be believable. But I am not sure wether it a good idea in general. The Garou part is not really a wolf but rather an engine of destruction. So "accepting" themselves would need a stronger reason than self discovery I think.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this