Sign in to follow this  
Von Bredow

Anyone up for a game?

Curator

WereJace, still space - indeed, no upper limit. Might be I end up running two packs or whatever, but I want everyone here to have a go.

SM, Wred, Cat - friendly prodding on ideas.

Procurator

I have a non-Pure Bred BSD mutt who was found by the wrong tribe. Cadoc's a rural-born Homid No Moon raised by a sept of almost entirely Lupus Fianna. So he acts very much like a lupus, and really is not fond of being in Homid.

Donor

I have a non-Pure Bred BSD mutt who was found by the wrong tribe. Cadoc's a rural-born Homid No Moon raised by a sept of almost entirely Lupus Fianna. So he acts very much like a lupus, and really is not fond of being in Homid.

So a Lupus who acts like a Homid and a Homid who acts like a Lupus?

:)

This should be interesting.

Procurator

Yes, it should. ^^

I have to admit I am a bit interested as well. Not sure if I am going to have time to dedicate, but I should be able to balance against classes. The idea I am tossing around now is a Shadow Lord Homid Ragabash that is a bit of a clean up man for the SL Kinfolk run mafia. Trying to remember where I read about the multiple identity merit before I lock down on this as the character I am going to play.

Name: Jouko "Eats Death Berries"

Breed: Lupus

Auspice: Galliard-waxing.

Tribe: Get of Fenris.

Basic info: Jouko is a cheerful young lupus with a poisonous heritage. His bloodline is tied to a finnish poisonous berry known as the Lily of the Valley. As an almost hilarious twist, the young lupus' isn't a howler or a singer. He writes with glyphs and paints with natural paint such as berries and dirt.

Otherwise, Jouko is a clear example of a privileged lupus birth. He shows very little hate for humans and is quite curious of the human world. Despite his cheerful nature, Jouko is still a Fenrir. He strives to prove his tribe and he can come across as insensitive towards other tribes.

Curator

Wulfborn, the more the merrier! I am all ears.

Depending on numbers, I might split things into two packs - depending on how people feel about things as well.

Donor

we have a lot of lupus in this potential pack..

Name: Nicolai Cidem

Auspice: Theurge

Tribe: Children of Gaia

Breed: Homid

Cidem is is the kind of guy who goes out of his way to try and help a friend. Hell he's the kind of guy to go out of his way for a stranger for that matter. The way he sees things he was blessed with the ability to heal others[living or otherwise], and he intends to use that gift as much as possible. While he does enjoy helping others others though he tends to keep to himself when it involves personal problems. Not that you would notice, since he tends to hide them behind a wry smile and a quick joke.

Woog... It's been a long week, and I've had a hard time applying creative juices. I'm still here, and will probably pop out an idea by morning or at latest thursday evening. Right now I'm kinda leaning for a Talon of some sort, just 'cause I never get to play 'em anywhere...

Donor

Hrm...welll..... we're going to be light on the manipulation skills then It seems...

Yeah, in light of the herd of lupus we've got going there, i'll "take one for the team"

Name: Lisa Provloski

Auspice: Philodox

Tribe: Silent Strider

Breed: Homid

Lisa's a city kid, still fairly fresh from her rite of passage. Taking her mentor's advice, she's been spending time out of the scab, ending up at the sept. Though bright and dedicated, she's a little awkward with both the whole "wilderness" thing and her Auspice... but hey, comes with the territory of a young Cliath, right?

Donor

Yeah, sorry :-/ for what it's worth, Manipulation and Streetwise are high on my list of "things I will need to buy up later but do not really fit with my character's starting background"

Curator

Wred, sounds cool - just more details :P I have an inexhaustible thirst for details. In particular, I'd be wondering how the Theurge managed their Rage, and if there was a story about being a 24 year old cliath - as that would be late for a first change. No rush, I just look forwards to some development.

Cat - I am a sucker for the classics, and that character is classic... although unbalanced packs can be fun as well. Your choice mang (although I suppose I must guiltily push you towards the Strider philodox).

Anyway, so I'd hoped to develop a bit more to show you in terms of setting, but it's been a busy week at work and for my immune system. But it's coming, I'm thinking.

O.o The character i had in mind was going to be a bit high with Manip, Subterfuge, Streetwise, have Contacts: Underground, and some other stuff. Not just a melee combat beast.

Curator

Well, there's nothing wrong with having 2 people who know their way around normal society :P

Wred, sounds cool - just more details :P I have an inexhaustible thirst for details. In particular, I'd be wondering how the Theurge managed their Rage, and if there was a story about being a 24 year old cliath - as that would be late for a first change. No rush, I just look forwards to some development.

...oh right we're playing Cliath. completly slipped my mind. ^^;

Well thats easily fixed, I'll just reel his age back to around 18. As for his Rage, I sort of pictured him as the type to have "Patience is a Virtue" as his mantra. Its sort of necassry when the things you're trying to heal are apt to bite your head off figurativly and literally. [if you need more details feel free to PM me specifics. ^^]

Curator

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE! I'm going to find the Highlander flaw. And take it. :D:P

There can only be one stupid flaw in any one game, and I've taken it! Curse of the Masochistic GM.

Curator

*poke* people still interested? Alive? Waiting for info from me?

*poke* people still interested? Alive? Waiting for info from me?

...well I was, not sure about everyone else.

Procurator

It's Thanksgiving for some of us. Responses might be slow.

Donor

I've been waiting on actualy putting my character into stats until we had some more W20 info, or prompting from you. as such.

Curator

Right-o. I had been planning to start fairly soon, and convert to W20 when it came out, but if people want to wait for it that's cool. Up to you guys.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this