Mav

Which OWoD type would X be?

This has been suggested for an individual line at least once, but I think it is better for the whole OWoD.

The game goes as follows.

I will suggest a famous person or a char and the following poster will suggest what supernatural they "should" be and what group within that type they would belong to, you then suggest a new famous person or char and another member does the same for them.

an example,

Liv Tyler - Sidhe - Changeling.

next up.

(Brad Pitt) Mr Smith (from Mr & Mrs Smith)

Christopher Columbus to me screams Void Seeker. Stereotypes FTW! But no, really. Void Seeker.

Eddard 'Ned' Stark

Luke Skywalker could be Celestial Chorus (the force is after all a Hokey Religion!)

DareDevil

Cartman is a marauder mage. He has a strange mix of insanity and insight, of brilliance and stupidity. He has a weird way of achieving goals that no other child should be able to, as though reality itself sometimes conforms to his will and at other times violently lashes out against him.

Richard Dawkins.

Based on his 2 most memorable roles,

Malkavian.

Scott Pilgrim.

Scott Pilgrim is willing to fight seven evil exes to get to date his love. Scott could just as well be Super Mario fighting bosses to rescue the princess. I think he must be some kind of mage with Time and Forces that is having a seeking in his own pocketplane version of the world. Scott Pilgrim = Hollow One using destructive energies to fill his need for love.

Henrik Ibsen.

Wow the wonders of Wiki, I sadly have to admit I did not know who he was till I used the magic of the internet to look him up.

With his works on Norwegian Folklore could he be a changling that has some truly first hand experience of his subject? I dont know changling much so could not comment on which type.

John "Hannibal" Smith from the A-Team?

Hannibal is a Brujah (just like his namesake!)

Gene Wilders Willy Wonka.

Willy Wonka is a Black Spiral Dancer who runs a major subsidiary of Pentex that sells Wyrm corrupted candy. The candy heightens the worst character flaws of the eaters, making the gluttonous obsessed with eating and making vane people completely self obsessed. Some of the candy even makes the victims swell up into grossly fat blue colored fomori.

Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry is a Homid Glasswalker Ahroun. He intimidates everyone and everything around him with his vast amount of Rage. His revolver is actually a powerful talisman that attacks the machine spirits inside cars.

Margaret Thatcher.

Guest Jeebers

Straight up human, and a cowardly one too! A normal guy who failed one too many Sanity checks...

Brian VanHoose of the Knights of the Dinner Table

Brian VanHoose of the Knights of the Dinner Table

had to google him up.

VA.

Eddard Stark - from Game of Thrones.

Guest Jeebers

Wish I could answer that one, but I never heard of that, and it sounds like a computer character or a literary one. (I chose a comic strip character, the strip is some tabletop gamers meant for humor, and it's quite wordy though occasionally misspelled and terrible art)

literary ;-)

but as i haven't read the books (yet^^) nor seen the films (also yet!, just started on the first episode and then ran out of time...)... i have to pass this one. :-(

Guest Jeebers

(brian vanhoose of kodt)

VA.

Naw, there's too much cheese factor inherent in the man, and he's way too selfish. In D&D terms, he's Lawful Evil.

Me, I am guessing a standard Tremere, except that his perception score would suck since he is notoriously oblivious to his own impressive shortcomings. I'd put him on Road of Kings, Tyrant variant as I note his GM style and deep seated need to control events around him. He's basically a dick, which is right up every Tremere's alley.

Well, I haven't read the books and based on some episodes I've watched, I would say Silver Fang kinfolk.

Walter Bishop from Fringe.

Guest Jeebers

Watched episodes of KODT? Huh? They only have comic strips. Did I miss something, Nikephorus?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.