Morlandus

Topics For Open Development

Procurator

I'm making this post for a couple of different reasons. There are a lot of ideas, topics, time frames and unique settings that fans of V:tM want to see. We've talked about them for years now, waving our private bits about wildly, screaming and frothing at the mouth in a vain attempt to garner White Wolf sentiment. But White Wolf are listening now. I'll say that again. They are listening. Now, more than ever, we have the opportunity to shape some of the content that comes our way. Due to some of the ideas I have planned for the future of SnE and given the renewed vigor for the game, SnE is going to be right here, blazing a path into the unknown.

Keep in mind as well, that I've asked Justin A. about the topic of doing settings from Requiem in V:tM and he's said, "I wouldn’t preclude something just because it had been in Requiem." That is a hell of a thing to say and frankly, it's good news.

So far, I've seen the following. The more posts you add to this thread and the more we chew on ideas, I'm going to update this post.

• Rome Setting for V:tM
  • Remake of Dirty Secrets of the Black Hand (gotta have the lulz)
  • Other vampire creation myths?
  • Vienna by Night
  • Vampires and the Umbra

Chew these over and of course add more here if you want.

Clanbook Salubri?

I wish.. But really, maybe an update on the old Outcasts book. They could go into a bit more depth on Caitiff and bloodlines in the current era. I think some of the bloodlines, and the ideas behind making new ones, are something that it might be hard to totally put into V20 considering their page limits on it along with all the other information contained.

Or, you know, Clanbook Salubri. Modern.

-the Hat

I had written a long post explaining the whys but the site ate it, so basically, cults, as mentioned in the Elder book but not continued.

Especially cults that cross Sect boundaries.

Maybe more ambitious than Ancient Rome, Antique World aka Rome, Egypt, Grece, Carthage, Barbarians,

decents countries by night for those of us who don't want to play IN america

I am REALLY jonesing for an Ancient Rome /Carthage sourcebook. If it ever happens, I'm gonna be VERY happy indeed....

Procurator

You never know. Before the bombshell that went off at Whitewolf, Justin said that he wouldn't rule out doing a book for V:tM, even if one was done for the same setting in V:tR. I'm not sure if the same still holds true or not, however. I can imagine not even himself and Eddy can see past a year or so into the future for product now.

I have been thinking, wouldn't have been brilliant if they had done a proper redux?

Take the essence of VtM and said all other bets are off?

Not ultimate truths in the games just multiple theorys

Donor

Prohibition Era Vampire the Masquerade.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.