LostSoul

Wraith The Arising

I dont know how many of you know about The Wraith Project or that it has been working on a patch for the new WoD but for those interested in Wraith then take the time to pop over and see what all the excitement and hard work is about. I think you'll find it worth your time.

Wraith The Arising is like the new nWoD games, a reinterpritation. Something delightfully new, something borrowed and something festering and decomposing in blue. A new spin on a game some of us really love.

The Wraith Project

wraith.gif

Edited by LostSoul

Donor

No need to drop this in two forums; the New Post function will find it for everyone wink2.gif

It might be more appropriate to put this in Public Displays, as well icon1.gif

Thanks for the heads-up, though. Looks intereting! biggrin.gif

Wraith The Arising is like the new nWoD games, a reinterpritation. Something delightfully new, something borrowed and something festering and decomposing in blue. A new spin on a game some of us really love.

The Wraith Project

That's very kind of you, Lost Soul! blush.gif

And just to return the compliment, starting from this month, you can see her excellent Icons for the Concords in Arising. happy.gif

J

Donor

Unfortunately the link is broken.

I'm looking for nWoD material such as Wraith he Arising or Wraith the Beckoning. - All I could get is WraithNWoD.

Donor

I sent him a email as well.

So we have to wait and see, right?

The good news is that by the time progress had halted, the game was about maybe 70-80% finished. The bad news is that it was never finished, to my knowledge at least. Hopefully, Tremlett either finished it but never released it online, or he might be able to finish it if asked. He's still writing in the RPG business as far as I know, currently Pyramid magazine.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.