Urabyfirst

Oh joy, oh Rapture!

Good afternoon all! Assuming of course, that it is in fact afternoon.

I’ve been pottering about for a couple days now, having staggered into this oasis of gaming from a veritable desert of banality, and am at last feel recuperated enough to formally introduce myself. The name’s Urabyfirst (Uraby for short). I am currently stranded in the country of Honduras on a mission trip, and sadly, none of my fellow volunteers are gamers. To make matters worse, I have to use the school’s internet server (I’m down here teaching) and almost every nerd site I go to is blocked (including my dear Mr. Gone!) It is also not entirely out of the question that being openly gamer down here would get you shot (and there is more than enough risk of that already thanks) as being different is not exactly embraced in this neck of the woods.

Yet just when I thought I could stand the iron grip of reality no more, I happened upon this site! You cannot imagine the relief! It’s as if the Spring has returned, flinging the gates of Arcadia wide open.

I will probably spend the majority of my time hanging about the Shifter Projects section, annoying anyone who’ll listen about my deranged concept for were-squid. That being said, the sheer magnitude of this site is breathtaking, and I’m sure I’ll eventually find myself wandering down the shadowy halls of Vampire, Changeling, Hunter, and all the other mysterious beings I have been missing so much.

So in conclusion, glad to be here.

Curator

Wow. You have my admiration for being out there and here's hoping we can ease the exile. Welcome to the Shadows!

Procurator

*hands over a Glamour slushie* Welcome to the Shadows! Feel free to drop by the Changeling forum!

Donor

Hey there and welcome. Hopefully you'll find something worth looking over.

Donor

Welcome to the Shadows darling, enjoy your stay and have fun.

Welcome to the Shadows. Sorry to hear about your predictable. Being from the Deep South in the U.S., I know what it feels like to be different more so than I'd actually like to know. If it helps, I feel for you. I knew quite a few Hondurans growin' up. To be honest? I wish you all the luck, be safe!

And remember, there's no problem the proper application of explosives cannot solve!