Sign in to follow this  
Vil

Alternate Alchemical Invasion Scenario

This is the idea that came to mind: Because of the dying areas of Autochthon's body, due to his cancer, parts of him begin to link to the Labyrnth. The First and Forsaken Lion leads his forces into Autochthon expecting not to find any Exalted protectors. Their attack is at first successful, but when the Alchemicals of two nations (not even all of Autochthonia) band together, the Deathlord calls a strategic retreat. Aware that this breach must have come from somewhere, Project Razor is indefinitely suspended. It takes a few weeks for a scout team to track the breach back to the Labyrnth, a place for which they have no point of reference. A couple of small teams get lost, but with Exalted ingenuity, the Alchemicals soon find their way to Stygia and Sijan, where they begin trying to acquire soulsteel and what limited jade there is to take.

Edited by Vil

I prefer this "first contact". I didn't like the autos, who lived in seclusion, to suddenly decide one day to open up a seal and venture forth. It always seemed to me that someone from creation would make the first step, not realizing the dangers he/she let lose.

It was a seal that the Primordial put in placed, which even the Solars could not break (from their side). The Twilight Castes of the First Age did try to breach the seal and force Autochthon back. It was an abysmal failure.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this