3.Prince of Persia (warrior within)

4.Half life 2

5.Delta force

6.Race Driver: GRID

7.Prototype

8.Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

9.alf Life 2

10.Roller Coaster Tycoon 2

Final Fantasy VII.The graphics are outdated now, but for its time, the game and gameplay were amazing!

Most addictive game I have ever played.

Donor

I can only think of a handful of games that were so good that I actually managed to find the time to play them start to finish in a timely fashion, versus what usually happens to me—I start, have to stop for a while, start again in a couple of months, forget where I was and what was going on, start over etc.

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem

Silent Hill 1 & 2

Mass Effect 1 &2

Legacy of Kain

Batman Arkham Asylum

Final Fantasy 7

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic I & II

I've played a ton of other games between these, but more often than not I've just never gotten around to finishing them. The ones on this list I was totally engrossed in and played start to finish almost obsessively.

Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines of course. That game is really good and really bad at the same time. I like the focus on story.

I love Prince of Persia Sands of Time a lot. Atmosphere, music and level design are amazing.

I like Braid a lot. Clever puzzles, great music and nice graphic style. Indie games rule.

Amnesia the Dark Descent is really scary and Limbo looks cool too.

Psychonauts is a really cool original game. Tim Schäfer has made more good games. Check them out.

The first Command & Conquer game is a game I like a lot. Great music to get into a war mood. Frank Klepacki, I believe.

I like a lot of point and click adventures like Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle and Sam and Max. LucasArts had the best.

I second Batman Arkham Asylum. Really good game overall.

I never played Heavy Rain, but I sure will if I am gonna buy a Playstation. Focus on story is great.

LA Noir looks really good too.

Curator

RPGs

Planescape Torment, Earthbound & Vampire Bloodlines

Other

Metroid Prime

Starcraft II

Team Fortress 2

Psychonauts

Worms Armageddon(BEST PARTY GAME EVAR)

Zombies Ate my Neighbors

*Also*

Just bought Heroes MM VI and Deus Ex Human Revolution so we'll see if either of those make it on the list!!

My favourite game series is “Need for speed” and now especially these days I spend more time on Need for speed Pro Street XBOX 360 demo. It has more high graphics and really interesting.

I am a sad roleplay nerd, So my favourite games have got to be the Baldurs Gate games I have completed all of them with a load of different classes. Neverwinter nights was good too but the sequel was so buggy that I had to give up "sigh"

Edited by Drefel

I have played lots of games but my favourite are call of duty, angry birds, need for speed, blood curse and silent hill. Those are very interesting and I like the graphics of them.

Donor

Mechwarrior 2. Been rocking that for over fifteen years.

Oh my. I've been collecting games since I was 5 so theres quiet a list. lets see.

Secret of Evermore, Final Fantasy 2, Phantasy star 1-4, Shining Force, Actraiser, All Shin Megami Tensei titles, Drakengard, Xenosaga, Clock Tower, Silent Hill, Rule of Rose, Trapt, Resident Evil, Sweet Home, Hunter the Reckoning, Alone in the Dark, Bayonetta, R.A.D., Bloody Roar, Katamari Damacy, Shadow of Destiny, Phantasmagoria, the whole Castlevania series [except for lord of shadows >:C ] and Space Channel 5.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this