Mortekai

A complete WW items database

Pius

With the recent work I have done in Wordpress I have a pretty good idea on how to recreate the old reviews section in a slightly better format which allow for member participation without compromising the script itself...

Basically I add a form that anyone can use to add new content which will then be added as a draft in the system until reviewed by staff and then published. Since I would use Wordpress for this it has all the features you would want from a system like this....like RSS flows, comments, ratings and so on. With custom fields such a system could easily be expanded in any way we like...

What do you think?

Would it be nice to have such a thing?

Pius

No one liked this idea?

Procurator

I'm not sure about all the details you posted, but I find the idea itself interesting.

Curator

Sounds like a cool idea to me.

Donor

I like it.

Donor

I hadn't even seen this topic...I think just about anyone interested in WW-games should/would like to see something like this Mort.

I didn't understand a word of the technospeak, but if we don't have a review section it would be nice to have one, provided that people will post reviews instead of it being a waste of bandwidth and money.