Sign in to follow this  
Alexandra

Dexter

"Blood. Sometimes it sets my teeth on edge. Other times it helps me control the chaos."

So.

Who has seen this series?

I borrowed the season one box set off a friend of mine, and I can honestly say I ate it up with spoons. I went through the whole thing in about two days I got so into it.

As strange as it sounds, the credit sequence is possibly my favourite bit...I thoroughly enjoyed watching it each episode...the undercurrent of violence within everything he does is superb.

Any thoughts from folks??

Donor

Do I like Dexter? Check my sig

Season two gets all kinds of crazy. Go watch it now! Thats right, now!

'Nuff said.

Heh, quotes from Dexter, Preacher and Buckaroo Banzai...awesome ^^

Yes, I do believe you're correct...managed to watch the first two mere hours ago and I intend on tracking down a box set asap...

Donor

Dexter-

LOVE IT.

Saw season 1 a few months ago, now looking forward to watching two on Netflix online (already saw the first couple of episodes, and o my heebie jeebie, a whole raft of shite for my favorite killer to deal with)

For my wife and me, we liked Season 1 the best... Season 2 wasn't bad... Season 3 was just ok.... Season 4 was decent... And season 5 was, in our opinion, best since season 1... If we didn't work Sunday nights, we'd consider getting Showtime and watch the broadcast of season 6...

Procurator

For my wife and me, we liked Season 1 the best... Season 2 wasn't bad... Season 3 was just ok.... Season 4 was decent... And season 5 was, in our opinion, best since season 1... If we didn't work Sunday nights, we'd consider getting Showtime and watch the broadcast of season 6...

If you want to, review it for folks Mayhem1703.

I would, but I work Sundays 3:30 PM to Midnight. Plus don't want to pay for Showtime for 1 show which I can watch a bit later on Netflix...

When the season starts and the episodes are available on NF, I might...

Or were you meaning more of a review of the first 5 seasons than "We liked this season, that season didn't do much for us"?

Procurator

Whatever you wanted to really, we're always up for more reviews of stuff.