Blood Money

The [disturbing] art of Blood Money

Donor

I finally made a DeviantArt account, starting to scan my drawings and post em.

I think the best feedback I've had has been "....disturbing" which is exactly the kind of surreal evilness I've been trying to embody in my work :) so thats good I guess...heres some examples

Processing_by_Blood_Bomb.jpg

Disturbing? Naaahh...

Subliminal_Stabbing_by_Blood_Bomb.jpg

Not my fault all my drawings come out all Wyrm tainted.

I see them as over the top and a bit silly to be honest, but I can see how some might find them unsettling. I don't expect the average weirdo on SnE will so much as bat an eyelid to be honest.

Check out my profile if your so inclined. Any and all critique welcome.

Curator

Y'know what those remind me of(sorta)?? A disturbingly graphic version of Mad's a look at.... section

Remember? Like, A Mad Look at Opera, or Drug Dealing, or whatever, no words, just chaplin styles panels of people doing Mc Escher type actions.

It's like wraith art, but drawn like you hoped you'd get it in the sunday funnies.

i approve.

Donor
Y'know what those remind me of(sorta)?? A disturbingly graphic version of Mad's a look at.... section

Remember? Like, A Mad Look at Opera, or Drug Dealing, or whatever, no words, just chaplin styles panels of people doing Mc Escher type actions.

Cool, yeah I remember the ones. Probably an influence in hindsight as I used to read mad back in the day...

It's like wraith art, but drawn like you hoped you'd get it in the sunday funnies.

i approve.

Cool :) Haven't seen any Wraith art, will have to check it out. Basically I gave up on trying to draw realistically and just went for cartoon as it was quicker and simpler and I've always been a doodler as opposed to an "artist".

Thanks guys

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.