Sign in to follow this  
Kalaya

Frostbite/Frostbitten

Hi guys. Just in case you havent seen it yet, Frostbite / Frostbitten is a bloody brilliant vampire movie from Norway! It has a great sense of humor to it, I may have thought it was brilliant because we'd watched two totally terrible films before it, but any film that has a guy tripping out while his girlfriends dog is shouting "Burn, You're going to BURN!" at him has to be good... right? Damn Right!

Well if you dont mind the subtitles I'd totally recommend it! The film has a great sense of humor to it as well as the horror factor.

The two brutal films we'd watched beforehand were Gabriel (just watch prophecy instead) and Diary of the Dead, I have never before wanted to watch the lead characters die horribly with as much passion as i did watching this piece of junk.

Hm... I feel I have to point out that the film is actually from Sweden (where I happen to live) and not Norway.

Also, I may have some different opinions regarding the films brilliance, but it has certainly got some charm.

Curator

Thanks for the review...I just ordered the dvd.

I'm a sucker for Vampire movies..

Sorry about getting the country of origin mixed up, I blame my own crappy knowledge of geography (I was always too busy reading about plate tectonics to bother with the countries )

Curator

Me and wife watched it last night. Loved it! I thought that was pretty cool!

Thanks for the recommendation.

rly glad u liked it too. i'd never have known it existed if not for a trip to the video store with morrigan...

Curator

I love when that happens. That happened with me and an all time favorite of mine called The Ugly. If you haven't seen it. Hunt it down.