MariaSunderland

Two New Pieces

Hey guys!

I had some time to myself at work and created two new pieces. My friend lent me his laptop and I got to test it pretty well. :) Much fun. And I'm quite happy with how the Garuu's came out, considering I had no reference at the time ^^;;

Wound.png

AliceK3.png

Thanks for looking :)

Edited by MariaSunderland

Donor

I like the Garou too, I like the last one better than the first in general. Probably because of the rain I think.

Roughly how long did it take you to do these?

I like the Garou too, I like the last one better than the first in general. Probably because of the rain I think.

Roughly how long did it take you to do these?

The second one does have more of a "within the scene" feel, and so it is also the one I like better as well. :)

How long it took me to do these? Hm... I'd say about 5 hours from beginning to finish each, give or take, as I was going on and off as I had to leave to deliver some calls during work. :)

Donor

wow...thats impressive. very cool artwork, keep posting!

Hi MariaSunderland,

Both the pics are really good.

I like first one, may be because of different eye and the broadness of the image showing the big nails, the wounds and with really though body.

I also have the same question how long it took to complete and what are the programs you used to create this pics.

Wow... this place changed so much, I'll have to get used to it O_o.. LOL

@BruceSmith: Thanks a lot! I'm glad you like the pieces. :)

I use Photoshop CS2 and a good ol' Wacom tablet to assist me. It depends on the piece, but it varies between 45 minutes and 5-7 hours usually (sometimes a bit more). I don't really remember how long these two pieces took me since it's been a long time :/

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.