agasha kumiko

October calls..

Donor

I am leaving mostly for the spring/summer and hopefully until longer...my true passion is calling me and I must participate. I love all of you but my presence shall be MUCH less for a few months. This is the year that we dream Diamond Dreams in October. :)

Curator
I am leaving mostly for the spring/summer and hopefully until longer...my true passion is calling me and I must participate. I love all of you but my presence shall be MUCH less for a few months. This is the year that we dream Diamond Dreams in October. :)

Okay, hon. I'll miss you. *hugs*

Best of luck to you on your endeavors! May they arm be strong and thy aim be true. :)

When I was a boy, I dreamed of being a baseball.

Hope you can pop in from time to time, but until then, have fun, and go go whoever the team you go for is!

Show them what Spar...Magi of the Pentacle can do!

Guest SKeLoRiC

You are planning to try and smuggle diamonds out of South Africa???

isn't that a little dangerous?

Curator

Well..don't be a stranger. Pop in every now and then and check on us. ;)

Donor

Check in when you can, babe. I'd wish you well, but we both know you and I rest on opposite sides of the line. I will always be a St Louis girl, and you...are loyal to your KC.

Save me some nachos during your next seventh-inning stretch.

You are planning to try and smuggle diamonds out of South Africa??? isn't that a little dangerous?

It seems someone has been watching Blood Diamond one too many times :hehe:

Donor
Check in when you can, babe. I'd wish you well, but we both know you and I rest on opposite sides of the line. I will always be a St Louis girl, and you...are loyal to your KC.

Save me some nachos during your next seventh-inning stretch.

Rhi!!! Please, I am in no way a KC Girl, either in real life or Baseball. I am a MarinerGrrl hon. :hehe: (I plan to be at Kuafman EVERYTIME the Mariners are in town and I am thinking of seeing the new Busch Stadium, why not? I have some boys that like me and sports and they drive....). Either way I will pop in but my focus is on my passion this year because my favorite boys JoLo and Felix are going to help my favorite Canuck drive my team into the playoffs and WS, and well to be truthful the boys on the baseball sites love me (I have no idea why). And get it right, Garlic Fries are the deal at Safeco, I need to get you there just so you can see baseball with heavenly sight lines and food. (Though I am thinking of really going all out and checking out a bunch of East Coast teams out LIVE this year, you know why).

To everybody else that has responded I thank you and love that you care about me. I am not leaving I am just shifting my focus for a while. In baseball, years like these come rarely, the last two were 1995 and 2001. The Mariners seem to work in 7's.

Curator
and well to be truthful the boys on the baseball sites love me (I have no idea why).

Because women that get and understand sport the same way men do are percieved to be a rare and wonderful thing.

Because women that get and understand sport the same way men do are percieved to be a rare and wonderful thing.

Oh yes...like girl gamers, only rarer.

Now, female Wargamers...they have passed into legend...

*waves*

We will miss you in the IC thread...librarians have to stick together ^^

Edited by Alexandra

Donor
Oh yes...like girl gamers, only rarer.

Now, female Wargamers...they have passed into legend...

*waves*

We will miss you in the IC thread...librarians have to stick together ^^

When I come back on a more full time basis I will definitely be back in the IC thread. This is just my way of re-igniting my passion for gaming. I do have nearly 15K worth of posts devoted to the subject so I think there may be a little bit of passion for the subject in my heart. :)