MrGonev5

I have to gloat..

Curator

So, get this, I've had the lead singer of a famous band talk to me off and on, and he has told me he games and uses my sheets quite a abit. :D How awesome is that!?

I even got a free cd not to long ago!

Heres some links:

http://www.thespiritcreek.com/

http://www.myspace.com/thespiritcreek

BTW, if you have it, check out the 2nd ed Ravnos Clan book on the last page(before the character sheet). Thats just awesome!

Donor

Good shit! I've used your sheets and I'm in a band, and I'm the lead singer :) Seriously though we arent famous, well, maybe Fame background 1.

In a strange coincidence I just posted on your site a few days ago regarding your status as a legend of all things character sheet, then was very pleased to stumble upon this very site here (in my ongoing search for oWoD material on the net) only to find you are a mod and regular here? You just increased your legendness even further, you must have Status:oWod at like 5 by now man!

Curator
Good shit! I've used your sheets and I'm in a band, and I'm the lead singer :) Seriously though we arent famous, well, maybe Fame background 1.

Thats still cool tho! :D

In a strange coincidence I just posted on your site a few days ago regarding your status as a legend of all things character sheet, then was very pleased to stumble upon this very site here (in my ongoing search for oWoD material on the net) only to find you are a mod and regular here? You just increased your legendness even further, you must have Status:oWod at like 5 by now man!

:D

yea, I remember, I thought that was awesome. Yea, I have a link to here over at my site as well...but yea, I hang around here quite abit. Glad you're liking it.

Thats cool to think I'm a legend. ;)

That reminds me, awhile back I had a t-shirt made. On the front it says: MrGone, on the back it says: I'm famous on the Internet.

Donor

No way! I'm preparing a band and I love your sheets!

Curator

Sheet maker to the stars. eh? ;)

Donor

Can I have a T-Shirt? Even though I am not in a band? (It is just too aproho (sp)).

Donor

I used to play flute in my high school band, how about that?

That pretty cool Gone. You are a legend in the White Wolf community though. So within the RPG world you have a Fame 4 - 5

Curator

Thanks. I love it...could you tell? ;)

Can I have a T-Shirt? Even though I am not in a band? (It is just too aproho (sp)).

You mean my "I'm Famous on the Internet" t-shirt? I need to market that, don't I? :)

Donor

Thanks. I love it...could you tell? ;)

You mean my "I'm Famous on the Internet" t-shirt? I need to market that, don't I? :)

Totally Babe. I would be willing to be a walking Advertisment, serious!!!!

Curator

Maybe thats what I need to do as well...a shirt with the web address on it. :D

I need to talk to my sister-in-law, who has a site and sells t-shirts...hmm..

Donor

"I'm famous on the internet"

hahah classic. Do em up, sell 'em you'd make some cash, people would buy em I'm sure. Hell I'll take one.

As for your fame you realize that your probably better known that the band mentioned in the original post :)

Mr Gones character sheet would have these on it:

Fame (RPGs): 5

Status (World of Darkness): 4

Craft (Character sheets): 5

Wow...dude your a twinked character..you must also have like

Generation: 5

Okay...rambling now. Seriously though sell those t-shirts and youll have Resources: 5 one day.

Curator

Wow...I'm awesome. ;)

Anyway, yea, I might have to market that shirt. hee hee...

Curator

BTW, for those who don't have the Ravnos Clan book, here is whats on that last page:

http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/misc/spiritcreekravnos.jpg

BTW, the lead singers name is Doug Shea.

I need to asked if they knew the writer....

Donor

Hahaha thats cool. Yeah surely they must have

Curator

Ok, so, this weekend I got to goto my Sister-In-Laws house, and they showed me their set-up for this online business, so I had to do alittle pimping.

http://www.itsagamersthing.com/

They will do totally custom T-shirts. So, you want an "I'm Famous on the Internet" shirt, they can do it. You have a photo, you can have them put it on a shirt. Have a custom logo? It can be put on a shirt. Anything you want on a short, they can do. You want an exact copy of my MrGone shirt, just let em know. They print nearly anything you'd want. Just send em your picture and let em know what you need done, I believe you can even pick your own fonts. Can do stuff on front and back as well.

They are working to update the site for the custom orders, but if it doesn't look like its ready, or you can't find it, just send em an email(link on the front page) and let me know what you want. Tell em I sent you. :D

So, give em a look!! Get a MrGone shirt of nothing else. ;)

They also do Dice Bags, and even Chain Mail dice bags. They have lots of different stuff, so, give it a look, see what you think.

Thanks for letting me ramble. :)

Curator

Heys, just so you know, I think they finally have some links for custom orders up on the site. I'm not sure they have the colored chainmail bags listed, but I think they mention they'll take custom orders for em now...so, if you liked any of the ideas I mentioned before, you can order em now. They do custom t-shirts as well(which I think I mentioned), just so you know. :D