1. 1. What House is your favorite

• Devils
    • Scourges
    • Malefactors
    • Fiends
    • Defilers
    • Devourers
    • Slayers

I always assumed that was some biblical reference to the "actual" Azrael that I simply never caught icon1.gif

Donor

Never read the Bible. I am muslim, after all.

However I do know that in Judaic lore, Azrael is the Demon of Death, same way as Malek is th Angel which guards the gates of Hell while in Islamic lore, Azrael is the Angel of Death while Malek is the Angel which guards the gates of Heaven.

And then they say we're the psychotic suicidal freaks...

Donor
Never read the Bible.  I am muslim, after all. 

However I do know that in Judaic lore, Azrael is the Demon of Death, same way as Malek is th Angel which guards the gates of Hell while in Islamic lore, Azrael is the Angel of Death while Malek is the Angel which guards the gates of Heaven. 

And then they say we're the psychotic suicidal freaks...

Hey hey, don't go too far there. Im personally a good agnostic but wouldn't want to offend anyone here with rash comments. Anywho, the bible is an entertaining read. tongue2.gif

(If you want an explaination, pm me)

Huh, I thought that the Big 3's Holy Books all drew from the same original five books, and diverged from there. *shrugs* Sorry, born Christian, it's hard to come up with another word for holy book when bible is just so damned handy wink2.gif Especially since, at least in our culture, bible has become a much more wide-use term. "A" bible is often the core book to some concept or whathaveyou, not necessarily religious in nature. Unfortunately my lack of a brain prevents me from thinking of an actual example at this moment.

Slayers..

From death comes life.. I perceive them as the wisest of the Houses.

Edited by Azkael

Donor

Of course they are! After all, Usiel proved to be as good a seer as the wisest of the House of Spheres and Patterns.

Welcome aboard the Void Azkael, enjoy your stay.

Donor
Hey! Lucky number 13 for the Slayers! And we're crushing the Devils by 3 votes!

Donor

Well, it's no secret that the seventh house is the best... icon1.gif

Donor

Love the scourges but i _am_ a slayer.

Donor
Have to agree there. Slayer. Angel of Death, shadows and so much more. Can't wait to play one. Edited by Dyado Vesco

Donor
P.S.Devils nowadays rhyme with Politicians, at least in my view. And in my view, the world needs less politicians, and more heroes.

Carful about being a hero. if you are good enough to chenge somthing chances are those who you threated will kill you before you get a chance. unless your death would make you a martyr. then you would have a few tragic accidents.

Fiends, followed by Slayers. I can take or leave the rest, to be honest.

The Devils may have lead down the wrong path and the others may have followed, but it was the Fiends who suggested it in the first place. The Great Machine is broken and they have *no idea* how to put it back together. Wretched creatures, they are. Besides, I've got the coolest image in my head of a Fiend... won me over all by itself.

Slayers, "nothings like the touch of an angel of death" shortly followed by the malefactors "Hey ho, hey ho, an evil artifact we`ll grow" and Fiends"No there is nothing inside that room you can go inn. Why im hiding behind the desk? None of your buisness, just go inn(Said to former rivals)"

1)Slayers (my first demon was a slayer) hehe.gif

2)Malefactors (all about the toys, and my current demon character)

3)Devils (something about the classical aspect appeals to me) evilgrin.gif

4)Devourers

5)Scourges

6)Fiends

7)Defiliers (storms is cool, but too socially oriented for my tastes)

Deus

Donor

Namaru.

'nough said!

wink2.gif

Donor

Slayers most definately possibly due to the fact they look like the grim reaper when in Ereshkigal also love the Lore of death and the Nametar apocalyptic form (sides creating undead is fun)

Then I would say Devourers, I once ran a Devourer who kept creating chimerical servants from sharks and other viscious creatures.

Regards

Illispher

Edited by illispher

I do think the slayers are the king shit of the demon world. But I so often play the mysterious stranger guy with the cool death powers that my vote has to go for the devils. Just for the image. But most slayers wont have any of most devils' lip, and blast them out the host body on seconds.

Malefactors.

The only starter characters that can beat up Mitraz.... hehe, also I like the artisan thing (ever seen needfull things, who don´t want to be Max von Sydow?!)

Slayer- I like the challenge of being more tormented and Rp expeirence of being alive for the first time, and getting to feel.

Defiler

Malefactor

Scourge/Devourer

Fiends

Devil

Donor

I knew I should have picked up the book cry.gif

well there are so many here that have the information to share it should not be a issue for you to learn about it.

I need to get another base book mine is falling apart.

And DriveThroughRpg will have them.

plus email me about anything I am a cespool/ uhh I mean pool of Demon knowledge as I am trying to start up a game in my area, once this Epic God Slayer game wraps up.

biggrin.gif

slayers first, followed by the Scourges. I've always had a thing for Guardian Angels, and the sheer pathos of the Slayers is hard to resist. Both Houses have such a personal relationship with humanity, and both are forced by their very nature to harm them.

I have to say slayers. Mainly because I have always been a fan of wraith and the spiritual side to all of the games.

Charon rocks evilgrin.gif

Edited by Thrache

Lets see what people like...

Let's see...

Gotta say my preferences would go in about this order...

Defilers (Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you happy to see me?)

Slayers (I will have my vengence, in this life or the next)

Malefactors (Geology is the study of pressure, and time...)

Devils (Sneaky, very very sneaky)

Devourers (Strength and honor)

Fiends (This is what my eyes see, my love, unfettered by the shackles of time...)

Scourges (He shall arise a walking disease...)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.