Devo: Whip It

rxH39QlRuhg

Edited by Die Feuerschatten

Curator

Funkdoobiest - Superhoes

Vampire OST Chiasm - Isolated

Alice - Get Born Again

Alice - Am I Inside

And a whole bunch more Alice, I think they may be my favorite band now that I've finally gotten to hear more than rooster.

omg zeroninja...thank you for those links...i've been wanting to listen to those songs just been to lazy to look and then I forgot haha

as for myself!

30 seconds to mars is currently playing

then The Rasmus

and maybe some disturbed

Curator

np milady *tips imaginary hat*

NIN - down in it is playin @ the mo, album is the top 500 alternative songs of all time... I tend to throw it up full whack when I'm cleaning or in the kitchen...

I love listening to NIN & Foo's since I saw them playin in Marlay Park in Dublin a few yrs ago - best frickin gig I've ever been to!!! Went with VampireDuc & bounced around the place like loons :icon6:

Curator

Lunatic Calm - Shockwave

Lunatic Calm - Resurrection City

On a side note, I'm also really diggin on Lunatic Calm's new(er) album now, Breaking Point. Their old one, Metropol, is really good as well. I'm sure you've all heard at least Leave you far behind from that, however.

Donor

What Im currently listening to at the moment?

Clown by Switchblade Symphony (gods I LOVE SS!!)

Next will be Marilyn My Bitterness by Cruxshadows.

Somewhere down my playlist is Sanitarium by Metallica, Paralyzer by Finger 11, Shadowplay by Joy Division, Marian by SoM, Mea Culpa by Enigma, Voodoo by Godsmack and The Wind That Shakes the Barley by Dead Can Dance.

Curator

Sitting here listening to the sound of empty hallways, silent telephones and unused studioes. It's kind of eerie, really. Just like last time! ^_^

I wish i was in New Orleans by Tom Waits.

always hits me right.

Edited by memeticenigma

Donor
I wish i was in New Orleans by Tom Waits.

always hits me right.

Nice. B-)

When she was a couple months younger I'd sometimes end up dancing my baby daughter to sleep to that song. Also to "Please Call Me Baby", among others.

When I'm online I'm usually listening to Byzantine chant. Serious. It's like this:

Curator

right now I'm really enjoying the shit outta prodigy - shadow

Curator

Sleep's Holy Mountain:

Godspeed! You Black Emperor:

Donor

Donor

I've been listening to the Traveling Wilburys lately. It's a band from the late 80s comprised of George Harrison, Jeff Lynne, Roy Orbison, Tom Petty and Bob Dylan.

This has been pretty much on repeat for the last week or so.

Curator

This has been pretty much on repeat for the last week or so.

That's one of my absolute favorites. There's a new song by the same artist, also using the words of Carl Sagan in addition to a few others:

Both videos, in addition to anything new released by The Symphony of Science, can be seen here. The songs are freely available for download, along with album art and remixes. I so love what John Boswell is doing with this project.

At this very moment, I am listening to the online Orthodox radio "The Ark": http://www.myocn.net/index.php/The-Ark.html

Although it would be more fitting to SnE mentioning my recent discovery of the hard rock goth industrial anticomunist Russian orthodox Christian band Exorcist: exorcist.tv . The lead male voice is of an authorized exorcist priest of the Russian orthodox church and the female voice is of the gorgeous Victoria Unikel, who has her own personal project on music and fashion: Unik-El.

Edited by Nightrain

Donor

(lighter)

Donor

Lately... a lot of Amorphis, especially "Heaven of my Heart" and "Sky is Mine". Especially the last one.

And Craig Armstrong. Oh yes, a lot of Craig Armstrong. The soundtrack to "Plunkett & Macleane" is awesome. Jeremy Soule, too, takes up a lot of playlist space. The problem with my main musical taste, into which Jeremy Soule falls, is that it's soft, and quiet. Doesn't go well with noisy buses, or annoying neighbours...

But most of all, I've had a serious relapse into powermetal. Stratovarius is nice, but Sonata Arctica... doesn't help that I'm going to a concert with them, too, in December ^-^

Curator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69tOTfWEsuc

"The main title music to the Commodore 64 game based on the classic cyberpunk novel by William Gibson. It's actually a reworking of Some Things Never Change by Devo by composer Dave Warhol."

I also enjoy the original.

Curator