Sahajiya

The Deliberative!

Curator
The engineer snorts back a laugh but says nothing.

Curator

-Moreana shivers as her banner soften and fades, she blushes and then bows curtly.- "Forgive me.. that.. was stupid of me..." -Then she dashes from the room to one of the side chambers.-

[OOC Gah.. feel like I killed teh thread! :o ]

*Dante sits in complete silence for a while, neither uttering a word nor moving a muscle. His eye is fixated straigth ahead, as if looking at something far away only he can see, while a silve brush seems to fly at its own accord over a scrap of pale paper, creating seemingly random symbols and pictograms. Suddenly he shifts his position, holding one hand at his left temple as he mumbles something unidentifiable.

"There is no reason for us to grant you forgivness, you did nothing wrong. Now. What where we doing again?"

[OOC: If the thread is dead, it must be made to live again!]

Curator

"The First age, I remember it as if it was just yesterday... and I began to plot my own death....strange days."

"Oh? And why so?"

*Dante's words where curious, and he looks at her with a simmilar sense of curiousity.*

Curator
"Oh? And why so?"

*Dante's words where curious, and he looks at her with a simmilar sense of curiousity.*

"My lover." she smiles briefly, with a hint of blush, "A taltented Sidereal warnd me of an oncming treachary, my own Dragon Blooded Soldiers would be turnd against me.. or someone would attempt to do so... or they would be killed." she pouts, "I couldn't let that happen after all the work I had invested into them. So, He, my lover, and I, began to plot my death and future resurection."

Leaning back in her chair, she smiles, "My name was the key and a small bit of my spirit would be kept within a blood line, the only fear was that this blood line would die. As you can see, it has not.. it seems that for 2000 years, a girl child, bearing the correct Spiritual signature.. would be named Moreana, just in case." ^_^

*Raises an eyebrow, quizzically. He leans back into his chair, taking a few moments to think about it.*

"Hm. Sounds strange. Suspicious even. Are you sure this lover of yours didn't simply mean to have you killed this way, easy and willingly. To have you die and never return? Seems a ingenius plan, in many ways."

Curator

*Raises an eyebrow, measuring Dante criticly.*

"I'm here, am I not? I trust in my own judgement first, and I know and knew then, the truth of it.. many of my elders had become.... Unstable, something was horribly wrong, I knew this, but because of my age.. no one wanted to listen."

*sips from her wine*

"Either way, I viewed the evidence myself, and made the choices myself. I only required him to insure my passage through the world... and as things went. He did rather well... we even pland for my arm and eye to be replaced." ^_^

"Well, that might be somewhat unforseen. Much of the recent happenings have been, have they not?"

*Dante suddenly gives a small, and not to friendly, smile.*

"But who am I to judge? I don't even have all the facts, so I am far from a peer in this matter. And, as you say, you are here now, and it may be all that realy matters. Tell me, though, is this lover of yours still alive?"

Curator

*Looks away.* "They were not always Unforseen.. something.. many things have become.. unkowable.. made unknowable, by whom. I cannot say.. as I think thats part of it..."

*she hardly notices Dantes smile, too easy to compare it to another.*

"No, not at present, but I am gifted in knowing when he returns.. and should have an idea where as well.... so much interest in a Sidereal.. and I have never met my 'supposed' Lunar companion... ever.. I don't think?.. " *she shrugs*

*Dante touches his Moonsilver ring.*

"How unfortunate. But good luck with the return of your previous lover. May it be a great day. But I must confess, you have piqued my curiosity. What did you mean by these things that wheren't allways unforseen?"

Curator

*blinks as if she is just remembering that she is having a conversation, blushing.*

"Well, from what I can gather, and this is limited to my own talents, information I left myself, and my few allies among the Sidereal. At one time, much was knowable, then.. it was not.. something..." *she looks for the words, almost as if they are actually floating nearby* "Broke.. thats as simple as I can put it. Someone did something so very terrible, that the collective knowledge of the world.. broke. And now.. Knowing certain things becomes foggy."

"I would instantly blame one of the Gods, but it could be anyone or thing with the power to change the world. That starts with either the Gods, or the Oldest of Sidereal. Then, we must consider the Yozi and their hatetred of us. Perhaps the Fae found a way to attack in a new fasion and then forgot it themselves? I doubt we can really know.. "

*leaning back with her wine cup* "My first bit of evidence is my memoirs, which were kept, even after my death.. there is a large gap thats just glaring at me.. "

"Hm, strange. Well, I wish I could be help with this strange theory of yours, but my memories of the First Age would doubtfully be of much help. But if it is as you suggest, and the Yozi are to blame, then perhaps I can be of more assistance to further understand the situation."

Curator

*stands up slowly as a small Mechanical Cat hop onto her shoulder, she glances at it from the corner of her eye.*

"You are late."

*The cat smirks.*

"Hello to you to, I am fine thank you, and you?... you still have the manners of a Essence Rhino... You called my Mistress.. I have come." * and he bows his small head. bejewlled with a golden head, inlayed with starmetal and Moonsilver, eyes of green jade, she grins.*

"Forgive me my little bane..." *she smiles and pats his head, then nods to Dante* "Forgive me, my cat and I must converse.. be well good sir and I shall consider your offer."

*bows to Dante and leaves for an ajecent room.* ^_^

[OOC "Forum Shifting Technique activate!"]