Blondofborg

What Auspice/Tribe COMBO do you actually play?

Auspice & Tribe...  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What combo do you normally play?

• Blood Talon Cahalith
    • Blood Talon Eledoth
    • Blood Talon Irraka
    • Blood Talon Ithaeur
    • Blood Talon Rahu
    • Bone Shadow Cahalith
    • Bone Shadow Eledoth
    • Bone Shadow Irraka
    • Bone Shadow Ithaeur
    • Bone Shadow Rahu
    • Hunter in Darkness Cahalith
    • Hunter in Darkness Eledoth
    • Hunter in Darkness Irraka
    • Hunter in Darkness Ithaeur
    • Hunter in Darkness Rahu
    • Iron Master Cahalith
    • Iron Master Eledoth
    • Iron Master Irraka
    • Iron Master Ithaeur
    • Iron Master Rahu
    • Storm Lord Cahalith
    • Storm Lord Eledoth
    • Storm Lord Irraka
    • Storm Lord Ithaeur
    • Storm Lord Rahu
    • Ghost Wolf Cahalith
    • Ghost Wolf Eledoth
    • Ghost Wolf Irraka
    • Ghost Wolf Ithaeur
    • Ghost Wolf Rahu

Irraka Hunter of Darkness here. I am the stalker, tracker and stealthy hunter of the Feral Shadows pack.

I like playing him although he tends to be a stereotype combo he has a dark past and I really like him. He is always the outcast that tends to be in the corners of pack social rituals. He is the werewolf who sleeps alone, stalks alone but always leads the pack into the hunt and is valuable! His alpha appreciates him and has a tiny crash on him(she is a Eldoth Storm Lord) but she just hints it!

Donor

I've only so far in my limited nWoD time got to play one Werewolf, a Ghost Wolf Irraka NPC. He's kinda fun.

I am about to play a werewolf, hopefully in another week for my friend's crossover game. The character is a Ghost Wolf Elodoth, who is a Private Detective by trade and has a anthropocentric mentality.

I haven't had a chance to play anything else, so that is all I have to work with ^__^;

--Crion

Somb Somb :(

This is one of the saddest threads .

I never play characters only story tell.So I never had the chance to play any auspice or tribe.

I only had a descent Blood Talon Rahu as a player and an old one to boast ,in the end of my campaign he was 40 years old with almost 2000 xp in his back ,he was more like a monster than human in behaviour and nature the more he grew up.In the end he became completely unpredictable so his player could not control him anymore.Though he had many allies among the Mages and Werewolf alike ,but spirits hate him and the Pure fear him en masse.Those who meet him think him as peculiar or even braindead ,but those who know him well keep their distance if they are allies and run for safety if they are enemies.

Mostly he is making rude jokes around or even saynhg nonesense or generaly speaks funny and wierdly enough to make people not taking him seriously ,but when they see him on action people reconcider their thoughts.When they see him angry they know that being around is a mistakeeven if they are allies.

This character has a primal urge of 7 and it's appearance is marked by the lineage of Fenris-Ur ,he has dark skin with blood red hair (in all his body even in hishu) and blood red eyes ,much like having cataract but theyes are blood red rather than snow white.He is wearing trophies for his strongest fallen enemies ,among them a Predator king elder and a Fire Touched Oracle.

Sorry for the spamming but it's the only example of character I have :(:(:(

i played a few ones but i liked the storm lord half moon. And i like the hunters as well. But right now i'm playing a blood talon half moon.

my current character is a hunter in the darkness rahu. i love the hunters background and rahus reflect me perfectly.

In my first campaign as a W:tF player I created a Hunter in Darkness Irraka and loved it. Now as a Storyteller my favorite NPC is a Bone Shadow Rahu,although if I'd participate in another campaign as a player,I'd go for a Hunter in Darkness Ithaeur. Purity + Wisdom == win!

Frankly,I'm positively surprised to see someone playing a Storm Lord Irraka. From my (still) minimal experience of the game,I consider the combination of Honor and Cunning one of the most difficult to keep up with. Tricky aspect,would be great if the person who plays that combo posts a bit about that character's personality and the way he roleplays him/her.