Sign in to follow this  
Muffle

Looking for players

Hello everyone!

Since my Vampire group has a bit of a "irregular" schedule, and I just WANT to storytell a Mortal game, I started up a little forum game over here.

I'm looking for about three players, who are willing to play in a mid-sized story, and have no problem to play "mere Mortals". Read through the topics in the "From Under The Willow" board, that will give you an idea of what I'm aiming at.

If you have questions, ask them here or send me a PM :)

Greets,

Muffle

I'm interested, but I'll have to look properly tommorow.

That is great to hear :) Take your time, and if you have questions, just ask them :)

Dude, Im in, we can talk about it over msn or on a walk through town, TELL ME MORE!!!

Of course :D Now, if Lucien really joins in the fun, and we can find one more innocent soul to tag along, I'm quite happy :)

If this is a small group online game where we'll meet up sometime during the week or whatever, then I'm in. If that's the case, I don't even need to look at it.

Yes, as stated, it will be only three players. I prefer small games, because they are less work for me ;)

It will not be a Chat-based game, since different time zones make that a bit too difficult. Instead, it is a forum-based game. I hope that isn't so bad for you.

Could you PM me some more definate details?

My problem with play by post is that the players don't really get together at a time and have a gaming session, which is what i'm really looking for. If that's what you wanted to do, just on a forum then i'd love to, but I don't think that was your plan from your other posts.

You are correct, I don't try to get together at a specific date each week. The problem is the time zones. You see, 1 or 2 hours time difference are no big problem, but when one half of the group lives in Arizona, and the other half in Berlin, it gets kinda complicated.

However, I would be most pleasured if you still like to try it. I know it's not what your looking for, but I bet you will still have some fun with us. There's one spot open, and I would feel honored when I could fill that spot with you :)

Alright, I guess I could give it a try at least, count me in.

Awesome! So, if you need any more information, just PM them. I will gladly assist you :D

I'm only waiting for Highbrow. He's somehow not replying to my PM's... :confused:

I'm still here but you'll have to give me until the weekend to get a character set up what with all my exams and projects this week.

Okay, at least I can wait 'till the weekend. Good luck with the exams :)