Morrigan

Clanbook: Lasombra antitribu

Whilst idling mucking around in google images today, I happened upon a fan-made cover for a Clanbook: Lasombra antitribu - posted below. Unfortunatly, further searching gave nothing but an apperantly dead (and apperantly russian) forum, and not even the wayback machine could help me. Have any of you nerdy souls ever heard of such a thing? It may well be awful, but I am curious.

The site I found this picture on is http://ventrue1.vel.pl/galeria-okladki1.html, but there's nothing else on the site about it that I can see. It's listed with a bunch of official book covers.

post-676-1172675844_thumb.jpg

Donor

I used to have a copy of a (probably different) fan made Lasombra Antitribu clanbook. More of a pamphlet really, it was 20-30 pages.

I looked through my files and I think I tossed it out, sorry. :(

Anyhoo, it's probably still floating around the torrent sites, though I'd rather not search through that pile of muck to find it.

Donor

I have a copy of it on my home computer. I'll send you a copy when I'm home in a few days.

I believe I found it on the One World by Night website.

Procurator

Clanbook: Lasomba antitribu is here. :)

Wow. While I don't think it's quite the worst of all possible "clanbooks", it's right up there.

Gotta love the "legally binding precedent" of the lamely worded "Justicarial edicts"

Procurator

That's why there's a blank space where it says 'editor'.

Apparently, you have to do it yourself. :)

Thanks Saint Michael! I've haven't had a chance to read through it yet, so I can't comment on quality of writing, but do have to wonder why it was posted as 40 or so individual Word documents. Doesn't exactly make it the handiest things to browse through.

Procurator

Oh yeah!

It was a major pain when I tried reading it.

Oh, and pequeno uno means 'little one' in English... ^_^

I think I saw that phoney clanbook years ago, I'd forgotten about that. Thought the cover was nice enough, I like making fake book covers.. things ya do with idle hands, a wicked streak an lots of free time.

Donor

I compiled it in .pdf, for easier reading:

Lasombra_Antitribu_Clanbook.pdf

Obviously, all credits and rights reserved, blah blah blah... Hope this is remotely useful to anyone interested

Donor

It looks pretty good. :)

I haven't read it though.

Thanks. I've yet to read it in-depth, but this should be interesting, if not purely nostalgic. My first-ever character was a Lasombra antitribu. :)

Guest Santiago

I know this thread is over 10 years old, but I'm the guy who wrote it.  It was a character I played in a LARP based in Northern virginia USA for the one World by Night Vampire game.   Was REALLy into that clan and put down the history of my character, Santiago de la Cruz to paper. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.