krowe

Celebration of Luna

Donor

Further topic ideas would be very welcome too, Pal, along with ideas for related (probably preferably short-term) projects, or--for those who've got one running--ideas on how to drum up some attention for the projects we've got and tie them into the theme of the month. We could even have some discussions on the symbolism and tradition of the new moon itself, in human history, myths and gods tied to it, and so forth. If someone felt like rousting up some references we could use as a kernel...or we could encourage forumites to hunt up such things and share them.

I set up the threads for the contests because I figured those were the things that needed the most organization, and it'd be less confusing to have a space for each one individually.

Incidentally, it occurs to me that the reason we might not just want the Shifters and Urdaga judging the contests as a group is that the people who do the judging probably shouldn't enter the contests they judge for.

A table like that might be useful, Picks.

Curator

There seems not to be a lot happening here.

Whats the status of things? If prizes are still the main hold-up, then I've got to say that prizes are as far from my mind as they seem to be from Pal's. The main prize is knowing you've made something other people like and will use. The main attraction of this idea isn't prizes, but the sharing of ideas and communication.

I can't really think of anything to add. Except to ask if there are threads about the New Moon's place in pack, sept, and werewolf society. And also, New Moons in the Umbra! There were little blips about Auspices in the Umbra: Revised book.

Oh hey! If we're going to have a party, somebody should invent a mixed drink for each phase of the moon.

Curator

I have had some things come up that are limiting my attention to things here completely. As soon as they are sorted out (and that is happening now) I will be back to devote my attention to things here and the Celebration is my top priority.

Curator

I'm trying to bring things around and return to my projects here. If anyone is still interested in helping design events and assisting with running this Celebration, please jump in. I am going to take a little time to go over the material and refresh mysefl.

Curator

So, I have the paddles, let's see if we can shock this poor, dead horse back to life...

CLEAR!!

If nothing else, you can count on me for a few promo banners & images. Other than that, I'll read back through the discussion and see if I have anything worthwhile to add.

Curator

My position and interest remain as they were.