Sign in to follow this  
World_Dancer

Bloodlines: Society of Leopold

I'm having difficulty with this one, and none of the walkthroughs are being helpful. I go in, I turn off the laser beams, I kill a couple people near the back door and move toward the front door. I get into a fight with the three characters near the front door. Suddenly my health bar goes green and I die. What's wrong? I did not cross the lasers.

Donor

Hmmm... Cant remember that part so I'll give you the general guidlines. Check a walkthrough or an faq or try looking for a patch if you dont have one...

Donor

I don't know World_Dancer. I have several games with a save at the beginning of this quest, and I have played through all of them since your post. I have tried several different ways with all the game saves to duplicate your problem and I can't get your problem to occur.

Of what clan is your character? Do you have the ability (with a patch) to give your character other than a default personal history? Some have some odd consequences. I don't know, just trying to throw some clues your way. There are official and unofficial patches btw.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this