289 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favorite Clan?

• Daeva
    • Gangrel
    • Mekhet
    • Nosferatu
    • Ventrue

Pius

What clan is your favorite one in the new Vampire game?

Donor

I'm loving the Mekhet wink2.gif

I'm actually in the process of running an uber-condensed Gehenna session on Halloween, and will most likely be tossing in the Kindred of the same name from the Lillith scenario in the book.

Tall, dark, and spooky B)

Donor

The ventrue for their aristocatic side and their mind control powers.

That'S what vampire is all about: mind control.

Donor

Mekhet.

The "tall dark and spooky" thing goes a long way, since Vampire is all about mood for me

Mekhet.

I don't know why... I've always just loved the mysterious "dark horse" character who knows more that he shows... or by all rights should know.

Also, the picture in the book. It makes me wanna cuddle with the guy... biggrin.gif

Procurator
I did something I'd never thought I'd do. I voted for the Nossies. Why? Because I think they did such a good job on reworking them, that they deserve special mention. And with Nightmare, damn, now they really ARE scary n' stuff. I clap in their direction at a job well done.

It was harder to choose than I thought it would have been, but in the end the sensual predators triumphed over the cruel aristocrats.

Donor

Mekhet embody the dark essence of what Vampires is to me -night creatures. But I must admit they did a great job with all the clans. Each caching a nish of vampire lore. Suductive, feral, dark, horrible, power hungry- its all there!

This is an entirely unfair question. They did such a good job with reworking them that I can see a million ways of using each clan. However, I have to go with the Nosferatu. First, a disclaimer. The Malks were my favorite, as I loved driving people insane with Dementation. But now it seems to me that the new insanity inducing discipline is Nightmare. Plus they're just creepy.

Although the Mekhet do get bonus points due to their picture.

Procurator

I really thought the Daeva would go further than any other clan, but I guess some people just aren't as good looking or seductive as me. Oh well.

tongue2.gif

Donor
The Daeva. There something horrifying about the dying of self, in this case ones emotions. Imagine what it must feel like knowing you like/care about something yet the feeling is missing. You try again and again to recapture it and the more you do the more it slips from you. If being a Vampire is bad, add that and truly make hell on earth.

Donor

Gangrel I like action blush.gif

Procurator
Gangrel I like action blush.gif

And just what are we supposed to make of that one???

icon5.gif

Nosferatu or Gangrel. What can I say, I like groups that get SCREWED on the weakness front.

I picked the Nos. I always liked the Nos in the oWoD, and they made them better this time around, especially with how their weakness has new alternatives (while the oWoD did mention you can do that..who ever did?)

Procurator

I did actually!

They're some Nosferatu in the old books that look normal except for having translucent skin. Their veins showed up a lot, and I usually use them (although I don't really use any special names for them).

Donor
And just what are we supposed to make of that one???

icon5.gif

Whatever you feel you can get away with, but you better watch your step youngin' because The Crone is watching you brooding.gif

Hey!I like The Crone just as much as I like The Invictus.Pagans rock and it's the closest thing to pagans so,go Crone!

I had to go Nos.

I personally have always loved a character that you may want to get rid of, but are unable to simply because you are unaware of the potentialy disatrous things he may know about you.

Jarlaxle anyone....?

As far as I am concerned the nossies have always ha a strangle hold on kindred society and with the new version a the WoD they stand to only tighten that grip. Oh yeah, and Nightmare is friggin awesome biggrin.gif

Donor
I had to go Nos.

I personally have always loved a character that you may want to get rid of, but are unable to simply because you are unaware of the potentialy disatrous things he may know about you.

Jarlaxle anyone....?

As far as I am concerned the nossies have always ha a strangle hold on kindred society and with the new version a the WoD they stand to only tighten that grip. Oh yeah, and Nightmare is friggin awesome   biggrin.gif

Not to mention the cool things you can play on with the new weakness.

Every thing from constantly greening to sound distortion of the enviorment is valid now. It jump the nossies a few steps up the wierdness scale...

They are shaping to become my favorite clan...

Procurator

Every thing from constantly greening to sound distortion of the enviorment is valid now. It jump the nossies a few steps up the wierdness scale...

Please do tell us more.

What did you have in mind??

Definitely the New clan of th shadows.

They have evrything I consider worthy in Kindred (style, knowledge and bad attitude).

They are even more bookworms than me.