Sign in to follow this  
Azrael The 7th Murderer

WoDal Mod

Donor
Date 08.23.2006

Wodal Mod is now in the works,

Wodal is planned to be a new kind of Wod Mod for the Vampire - Redemption video game completely driven by character sheets. It is targeting players who are seriously into World of Darkness PnP that have a little knowledge in coding or at the very least have some understanding of config files.

Wodal allows for creation of limitless disciplines and various skills. Documentation is currently under development and can be access in the forum here. This is a large project and may take awhile to complete, but most of it's ground work is finished and may be ready for beta testing within this year. So if you're a fan of White Wolf Books then keep an eye out for Wodal.

Peace,

Rainmoon

You can check out more on the WoDal mod here, here and here.

Donor

It's really great to see Rainmoon still making it fun to play Redemption. These new mods might make it necessary for me to actually play a mp game. I was a member of his old site, and joined this one as soon as I heard he was back up and running. I know Lost_Heretic was looking to play a mp game, maybe we can get him to look at this and we could get together and play a game. Would you be interested Azrael?

Donor

It could be fun. :)

Donor

I got converted to Mac-ism, so it'll be a little hard for me to play while at school. :(

Donor

Unfortunately, it looks like WoDal is no more:

Now, I just wanted to give people a heads up that I may be moving into a whole different direction on everything I do. There's some issues I want to resolve in my head as to whether I really want to continue modding for games, period. I feel the urge to leave all of this behind in a pursuit of my dreams of making my own games from scratch - I also have dreams of writing and making animations for my own independent movies, but will continue my schooling to advance my knowledge further with programming and networking so I can get a good job fast. I have a long ways to go with in the animation field, but I can write things when I can make time for it.

With all of this in mind, I am having moral dilemmas about keeping with world of darkness content as well as an unrelated dilemma with the whole piracy scene. I have never wanted to impose anything on anyone, but I do not like piracy being flashed in my face anymore. It no longer matters what I have done in the past. What matters is what I do now and in the future. Sense my interest in world of darkness content has dwindled, I have little motivation to continue Wodal or stick around anything related to vampire content. I have given myself too much of a work load and life is too short to spend it like this. I can only concentrate on what is at hand.

I will continue to manage this site while figuring out what I really want to do with it. I have spent quite a bit of money on this site and it would be a waste to throw away. I just got the forum to look how I like it to look and I really like my gallery. I may come to the point of keeping just the gallery and the forum and through out the rest.

Donor

Unfortunately, it looks like WoDal is no more:

This is a bummer but it looks like somethng he needed to do for himself.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this