What's your favorite Path?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Path?

• Acanthus - "Enchanters on the Path of Thistle, Scions of the Watchtower of the Lunargent Thorn in the Realm of Arcadia, Kingdom of Enchantment and Abode of Faeries"
    • Mastigos - "Warlocks on the Path of Scourging, Scions of the Watchtower of the Iron Gauntlet in the Realm of Pandemonium, Kingdom of Nightmares and Abode of Demons"
    • Moros - "Necromancers on the Path of Doom, Scions of the Watchtower of the Lead Coin in the Realm of Stygia, Kingdom of Crypts and Abode of Shades"
    • Obrimos - "Theurgists on the Path of the Mighty, Scions of the Watchtower of the Golden Key in the Realm of Aether, Kingdom of the Celestial Spheres and Abode of Angels"
    • Thyrsus - "Shamans on the Path of Ecstasy, Scions of the Watchtower of the Stone Book in the Realm of the Primal Wild, Kingdom of Totems and Abode of Beasts"

My soul died a little inside when I looked at how many people voted for Thyrsus....

As one would guess I chose Thyrsus! I've always loved nature so much, so that narrowed it down to Acanthus, and Thyrsus, but when I looked at Acanthus this what I saw

Fairies

Lots and lots of fairies

I just couldn't stop thinking of them

I stared at the page for 10 minutes just thinking about fairies

I thought should I turn the page or put the book down?

I put the book down, and went to go get Changeling

I started another sentence with I

Then read Changeling

Then remebered Mage

Then forgot about it

Basically Acanthus destorys my train of thought ,cause I find it kinda like the type of nature thats all

OMG UNICORNS LUV MEH!! PRETTY FLOWERS ARE WAT I GROW!! MASSES LUV MEH!I CAN BE GYPSY WOMEN ON SIDE YES? Picking Mage back up I turned to Thyrsus and saw what I wanted to see, my ideal character, and it felt like part of me was just written into that page. The arcanum of life was my favorite, Spirit the runner up so yeah, was it worth rumbling how great Thyrsus is? I found it nice to let it out. THYRSUS FTW!!

*Note This is my first post on any forum so I hope I don't look like a douche, I like Acanthus alright, I just don't like how its showen. :( I hope I spelled eveything right If I missed anything just give me a message

Edited by InvaderXer

I'm really unsure as to which one I like the most. I'm pretty confident that it is not Obrimos, though.

Acanthus? Well, why not? Ruling over time and fate? I'm in!

Thyrsus? I've always like shamans; and the limits of life and spirit arcana are really intriguing...

Mastigos? Two words; totally cool.

Moros? Death and matter? Two good to be real!

Obrimos... Eh... Well... 'Hey, look at me, I can abruptly invoke paradoxes! That, and I can also "play with magic"! -Heh, get it? "play with fire". 'cause that's what I do. You know, forces...' Definitely, not for me. I admit; one can work forces with subtlety and prime is a really impressing arcanum, but still...

I really don't know...

Acanthus. But then, not the typical one. I'm the Acanthingy who lives on the path of Doom. Ever look that word up in a dictionary? Totally Acanthoid.

Mastigos, I had never looked at either Mage ( old or new WOD ) until a friend invited me to join a NWOD Mage game he was going to run and lent me the core book. I read about the paths and while they all had their good and bad points the Mastigos just appealed to me for some strange reason.