Sign in to follow this  
crusher310

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne Rules!!

I just saw Bloodrayne on DVD at home and I really liked it. I think it is the best vampire movie of 2006! Anybody else seen it? I told my buddy at work, at Universal, that it was awesome, so he bought it. You can actually see some cool pics and vampire footage at: http://bloodrayne-themovie.com/

Anybody like the fight scenes?

Thoughts & Opinions?

Donor

I have not seen it, but will. I bought the game a while back to play but can't because my graphics card needs bumped up, get sound but no picture, just too cheap to go get it and install it. Will eventually, unless I decide to get a new computer first.

Btw welcome to the site and hope you enjoy yourself here. Go over to the introductions forum and present yourself for perusal. There are a lot of good people here, just be advised that if you are into pc games there are those that really look down their noses at us that play them. There are some that play pc as well as TT.

There is a venue for actually remarking on and offering a review of movies, books, etc. It is The Void, where almost any subject can be discussed.

Bloodrayne Rules!!

I just saw Bloodrayne on DVD at home and I really liked it. I think it is the best vampire movie of 2006! Anybody else seen it? I told my buddy at work, at Universal, that it was awesome, so he bought it. You can actually see some cool pics and vampire footage at: http://bloodrayne-themovie.com/

Anybody like the fight scenes?

Thoughts & Opinions?

arg...

BloodRayne was horrible... a Uwe Boll directed pile of rubbish that totally destroied the videogame...

especially the 10 minute scene at the end that slightly resembled a flashback but in all actuality was merely just a display of the really crappy special FX that they used for the vampires...

the fight scene at the end was painful to watch... two supernaturally strong and powerful beings fighting it out and the best they could come up with after they pushed off of one another was one of them just falling over... no dramatic leap into the air and land hard on their back... just... bending knee and falling over... I've seen 5 year olds do better stuntwork than that...

the acting? don't get me started on the acting... Michelle Rodriguez which I have yet to find a good reason why she has an acting career... she perpetually plays "tough guy" women... not that that's a bad thing... but depth is good sometimes... range... something... anything...

Ben Kingsley must have rolled over in his grave after seeing it... what? he's not dead? you must be kidding... he's dead to me anyway...

Never thought I'd say this... ever... but Billy Zane was the best actor in that movie... and that makes me sad enough to want to throw myself off a building... or better yet... throw Uwe Boll off a building...

Anywho... enough ranting... welcome to the site and I hope my ranting hasn't chased you off...

Logan

Donor

Loved the game..thought the movie was ass.

They had a great story in the game. Hot redhead slaughters Nazi's. Why not stick with that?

The movie failed to evoke any emotion at all...other then, "this is 2 hours of my life that I'll never get back."

What was with that B.S. montage at the end?

Loved the game..thought the movie was ass.

They had a great story in the game.  Hot redhead slaughters Nazi's.  Why not stick with that?

The movie failed to evoke any emotion at all...other then, "this is 2 hours of my life that I'll never get back."

What was with that B.S. montage at the end?

not only a hot redhead who slaughtered nazis... but a hot redhead half vampire who slaughtered nazi demons!

and i think the montage at the end was just Uwe mentally masturbating about how he thought the special FX were so great in his movie... unfortunately it drew focus on reality for those of us who weren't high on peote...

Logan

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this