Sign in to follow this  
Agatana

Back to the future

Donor

Unable to get into a table top game, I have gone back to playing it pc style. Had a few games queued that I had started ages ago with different clans and descriptions. Have finished up 5 of them in the past week and have a few more to do. The only clan I have never gone through to completion with were the Nossies. I am now in the process of rectifying that oversight. Have done all the endings except teaming with LaCroix (can't stand him), and taking over LA myself. Don't know why there's no chance to team with the Sabbat, how cool would that be? Guess that would have entailed developing an entirely different game line. Have found a truly EASY way to take out the sheriff's final form.

While not near as possibly diversifying as pnp it is still a good game on the pc and lets me enjoy the WoD, at least in a limited fashion.

Guess I will next work on playing the hell out of Redemption, have only finished that game once.

Donor

Started playing again myself and the unoficial patch really helps smothen the expirience. I've sided with Le'croix and I must say that although my character got the short end of the stick I coul'ndt stop laughing. I'm replaying it now with a malkav female bent on trusting only herself. Althou as a malkevian, I find the self hard to trust. Man, I love troika. Too bad they fell apart...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this