Kahluah

Hunting Ground: Manitou Springs (OOC)

Scatha: Can you send me a copy of the character to my email or PM (email is kahluah@gmail.com). I also need to know what the actual concept is before I actually finalize the character for play. I'll go over the sheet you have in the subforum later on tonight or tomorrow.

Sure can do, concept is lost youth and character will be mailed to the gmail addy.

Let me know if you want changes to the character.

Rhiannon, thanks a bundle. :D I like it.

Ok, i worked myself through all 14 pages of the story so far. :)

Working with Leaps here, with Kahluah through mail and Walks helping me a little through PM, I have finished up the charactersheet and changed the tribe. (sorry Rhiannon) Let's see if we can make this pack blessed, for I am Blood Talon.

Edited by Scatha

Also, just as an aside, I will be not at the computer from the 28th - 2nd of sept/oct. I have a roleplaying con to attend here in Perth, and will be summarily away from my computer. Will update as much as I can between now and then though.

Donor

am just giving leaps and sasha a chance to post. I know there isn't much to do until I move us down to the basement, but I thought I'd give you this opportunity for posting your character's thoughts, reactions or whatever. If you guys are good to go and just want to get to the action, let me know and I'll get the ball rolling.

Donor

Hey! No fast-forwarding allowed right now! :P

Maybe later on in the chronicle...

Donor

I'll be moving things along either tonight or tomorrow. Got in touch with Sasha, and she has nothing to add until everyone's down in the basement.

Donor

posted it up. I know I could have made Kethry and Hugh's roll to remember into a seperate post, since it is a turn later. I suppose you might think Arian and Chris could have been doing something until they came around, but if you pay attention, between being sat on and bowled over, they really are in no position to do much. Plus, we have been stalled so long, for so many different reasons, I'm just trying to get us back on track.

also, my red set of dice do not seem to like Hugh. So, Lucien, do you want me to switch Hugh to my blue, green, or official Forsaken dice? Surely one them will like him more. You pick.

Edited by rhiannon

Donor

I am going to try to move things on tonight. If I cannot, then tomorrow at the latest.

Squuueee!

Green, for the lady luck, green for my teams shirt colour, green for my toy lightsabre, the only thing left of my childhood ^_^ , green for the colour of my girlfreinds eyes, green for shamrocks, green for the absinthe I been drinking tonight, green for the shade of skin I will be tommorow.

Green dice! :icon6:

Donor

sorry 'bout not posting yet. My damned internet was acting up for a bit, connecting way slow. I tried to post up, but got timed out. Took a few days to get things worked out. Quite disgusted with it. So now that it is working, gimme a bit to collect my thought(s), let off steam that my post was lost and I don't remember all of it. I will try to post up tonight, some time.

Completely off topic, I recently have fallen in love with a new tea. Vanilla chai. This is the first time I have tried any chai. It is served with milk in it, it is creamy and spicy (and this variety is vanilla-y, of course) and it is yum. Anyone looking for a new tea, I recommend any chai, 'specially vanilla.

I have had to start drinking more tea, not as much caffienne as my beloved coffee. Mmmm, coffee. Oh well. When I get over this recent bout of insomnia, I can start having more coffee.

Actually, Tea has more Caffine than Coffee. ^^ As an Englishman, I should know.

Donor

Then maybe it is the fact I put a lot of milk in my tea that gives it a soporific effect on me. Warm milk is supposed to do that.

And you are right, most tea, especially black tea as more caffiene than regular coffee. Maybe not green tea or white tea, I think those have lower levels, and a lot of herbal teas have next to none. But I forgot to mention that I like my coffee to be espresso, extra strong. I like espresso double shots, especially. So, twice the serving of espresso, each serving of which has what, twice the caffiene of regualr coffee? I like my coffee not to give me a friendly nudge in the morning, I like it to kick my ass out the damn bed, hee hee.

Chai is made from black tea, I just now read the damn box, so it has lots of caffiene. Might have to go back to good old Sleepytime tea. It is a bit heavy on the spearmint for my taste, though. Some of my favorite herbal teas have a hint of spearmint and rosehips, maybe a little valerian, and a decent amount of chamomile. I don't care for too much spearmint, I feel like I am drinking Doublemint gum in a cup.

I may not be an Englishman (or a man at all :P , last time I checked), but I was nearly an herbalist (not much call for them where I live ;) , so gave up on that as a career). I used to make my own herbal teas from the herbs I grew, and yes, I did educate myself on them and was very careful, even went to seminars. I grew peppermint stronger and more flavorful than all the local healthfood stores. But, alas, I haven't had an herb garden in years, not since we mortgaged this house. And with all but one healthfood store out of business, I must rely on the crap sold at large department stores. If you have any large grocery chains where you live, I'm sure you know what I mean. Try finding a good rosehip tea at Wal-Mart :brooding: .

I don't know, I like my Chai too much to give it up. At least it isn't Starbucks (or my own brew, which is worse) espresso doubleshots. I could just drink my coffee regular, or drink half caff, but I much prefer the after taste of Chai to coffee.

Edited by rhiannon

Donor

Okay. I've been away for awhile, I know, my apologies. I've been watching kids. Tonight I have my nephew, he's 14 and he's bringing his PS3, so he'll be a lot easier than the other three I was watching. I am going to try to post up tonight.

Oh, and Lucien, to try and negotiate with the ghosts, because they are so convinced of their beliefs is manip + persuasion, not presence. I could, however, see certain types of conversation being presence. I don't mind going ahead and rolling presence + per on this, as it is just the start of the conversation, but any more conversation rolls will be with manip. I'm not trying to give anything away or give anyone hints, I just thought I should explain this. Oh, and I try to be a flexible ST, so if there is a roll where someone would rather substitute one stat for another, I will do so IF you can give a reasonable explanation of why it could work. I try to work with my players as much as possible.

I have worked with Lucien and Scatha to develop plenty of backstory to give me plenty of plot hooks I can use in the future to provide depth for their characters. So, if Sasha and Leaps want to do the same, feel free to contact me with any ideas we can work on together. I like to take turns spotlighting characters. Also, if anyone feels their character is taking a backseat please let me know.

Lastly, I am out of my beloved vanilla chai tea, which I have come to realize is the source of any recent crativity on my part. Without my wonder drug- oops, I mean tea, it may be a little bland. If the story gets boring, don't hang me, send me tea.

Will do. I live in teh place where Tea was mutilated into the theing we know it is today. :D I have mucho teh teas.

Also, I see this as Hugh trying to open up negotiations. Just get the Ghosts to listen. Preferably for other members of the Pack to take it on from where he starts off.

Donor

I'll be making a seperate post as Arian after I get some shut eye. I figure in a turn based thing, it will be less confusing if I make her actions into seperate posts from the ST posts. I may do the same for Elwood.

I am going to try and get things wrapped up without cutting it too short. I would like to be done with this scene and into downtime so I can have Scatha in by mid Feb. Replacing Arian will take place a bit after that.

There are some days in Feb I should warn you that I will not be available. Feb 10th is hubby's b-day,and the 14th is Valentine's Day and I am unsure yet as to whether or not we will observe it this year. Between those days I will be available. Feb 16th I will not be here, and perhaps for a few days after, so I am hoping we are into downtime and bringing Scatha in by the 15th and when I return from my sabbatical we can jump right in with our new player.

Recap, gone 10th, back 11th-13th, gone 14th, back 15th, gone 16th-whenever. I don't think I will be gone too long after the 16th, but I can't say. It is a very painful anniversary for me, as it will be one year since the day I lost my mother. I know it will be solemn and that my sister will need me. She has been having a difficult time, and the 16th of every month hits her hard, so I can only imagine how this will be. And then there's Dad... But that's a horse of a different ass.

Edited by rhiannon

Real life must come first, Rhiannon. Just drop me a PM when you're ready for me. :D

Donor

I would have posted more last week, but my nephew had to have his tonsils out. Well, I'm back now. Hopefully, I caught us up.

Donor

A slight edit is in need for Sasha'a post, and then I can move us on.