Sign in to follow this  
Hecktar

Sarchophagus, LaCruix, Bug!

Donor

Playing Bloodline, after I have been tormented by my computer's lack of juice to run it. While the game is great, as many of troika's games were, its making me expirience another kind of torment.

BUGS!!!

So, I have found the sarchophagus, fought the brothers, had a little cut-csean of sarchophag loading and then- I'm back at LaCruix and he is giving me the "gary took the sarchophagus" speach. And ofcourse I get the quest all over again. Help! I'm gonna Snap.

Donor

Prublem solved- upgraded to unofficial 2.1a

This game is Loooooong. Sust how I like 'em!

Donor
Prublem solved- upgraded to unofficial 2.1a

This game is Loooooong. Sust how I like 'em!

Hecktar I'm glad you found the patch. If you haven't done so, check out Paines reply to the last topic. He has a site that has a list of patches, skins, and mods.

Donor

Thanx... Just finished the game- Classic Toreador style ans siding with the prince. Could'nt stop laughing- Boy did I got screwed.

I'm doing a Malkavian now... Creepy.

Donor
Thanx... Just finished the game- Classic Toreador style ans siding with the prince. Could'nt stop laughing- Boy did I got screwed.

I'm doing a Malkavian now... Creepy.

Yeah, voices! Somewhere in the game (I ain't saying where) there is a stop sign that'll talk to you. If you get the Malk voice mod from Paine the voices are even more prevalent. There are six different endings; the one you did, taking over from the Prince, siding with the Camarilla with Strauss, siding with the Anarchs, siding with the Kuei-jin, and as a Loner. Won't say any more than that. Enjoy!

Donor
Yeah, voices! Somewhere in the game (I ain't saying where) there is a stop sign that'll talk to you. If you get the Malk voice mod from Paine the voices are even more prevalent. There are six different endings; the one you did,  taking over from the Prince, siding with the Camarilla with Strauss, siding with the Anarchs,  siding with the Kuei-jin, and as a Loner. Won't say any more than that. Enjoy!

Its not the voices so much as the fact that the TV is talking to me... I though- Malkavians, creepy dialogs, insight and thats about it. But Things talking to you? Thats why I adore Troika. BTW the mods page you mentioned seem to closed, doyou have an alternative?

Donor

Isn't being a Childe of Malkav great! I mean you're never alone and you get to bring other poeple into your madn I mean beautiful world.

As for the files, just tried without logging in, and went into files-> bloodlines-> mods-> malkavian voices. If this still doesn't work for you, let me know. I have most of those files and some he doesn't have and I will try to upload them here as long as I can determine who created them so proper credit can be given. I created none of these files, want to make that plain from the git go.

Donor

Adore playing a malk in that game, so well done.

Donor
Adore playing a malk in that game, so well done.

Yeah, that's why my 1st character in PnP just had to be a Malk. Second one will be a Gangrel (which is why I'm collecting all info I can on Beckett, Anatole, & Lucita).

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this