• Malkavian
    • Nosferatu
    • Ravnos
    • Toreador
    • Tremere
    • Tzimisce
    • Ventrue
    • Other (specify)

*lmao* Malks are GREAT fun, especially when ya don't want to be a fighter - which seems to always be the common thing in our RP session we we play. Dementation is the greatest! We rarely ever play anything more then beginers or just 8th Gen vamps so we had a chance to play Elders it was a blast! I was going around when everyone was fighting making everyone completely insane. *lmao*

Gangrels are okay but - over rated. Toreador are too much like a Anne Rice rip off so Malks are typically a refreshening Clan to play.

*dances*

Hands down, the Gangrel are my favourite. Followed by Brujah and Lasombra. Interesting to see that the Gangrel are leading the poll...

Pius

Another Salubri fan!!

Great, we need more!!

Donor

For the Unicorns!

Donor

Unicorns? I thought this was a Vampire poll, not Changeling...I'm confuzzled.

Salubri do, in fact, rule. That's why my DA chronicle is going to, in the long run, revolve around a Salubri.

Whoa, I must have landed in paradise in the end...

Lots of people who like Unicorns, after all those years of searching.... biggrin.gif

Pius

I am planning on adding a strong Salubri Presence in Nexus as well....A counterweight to the Baali in the underworld wink2.gif

Donor

Huzzah.

Gangrel. The first character I played was a Gangrel, and something about them have always appealed to me.

And the Gangrel have Indiana Beckett, which makes them very cool.

Aside from Salubri though, I'm not sure if Gangrel or Brujah - oldschool Brujah - come in second for me.

Donor

Well, if you are the stereotype of the Werewolf player, then Gangrel does seem like the obvious choice as second favourite, no?

Yes but I'm hardly a stereotypical Werewolf player wink2.gif

Procurator

While I voted for the clan that I've always loved (The Tzimisce), I feel the need to actually explain something.

I rarely play them as they are described in the modern nights at all, nor does my wife.

We tend to play them much more on the side of the Victorian ladies and gentlemen side. The metamorphists - for the most part - are a Sabbat exclusive for me. Those, and the Tzimisce Koldun who indulge in gruesome rituals and rights that have no place in the natural order of nature, who indeed call upon Kupala.

We've taken the Tzimisce and changed them into a much more classic(?) style if you will, where they often learn Protean above their Vicissitude (or, at least to the same degree), where the true noble side of the supposed savage kings are rooted in. Our Kolduns tend to be closer to nature itself than to the sickness that is Kupala, and fight his minions at every opportunity. Indeed, in the Dark Ages books, it hints at a faction of the Koldun who warned the rest of the clan that a great evil had come, and that the gods of nature weren't happy with what was going on. This was around the time that the Tremere had come, however, it was also linked to what Kupala and Saulot was doing with them, and the land in general.

...Just a little peak at our Tzimisce world. biggrin.gif

The Ravnos. I could identify with them at one point in my life (not being able to control my impulses).

Other than them though, I'd say Lasombra, Toreador and Giovanni. I like excess.

Why no love for the Ventrue and Giovanni? My Two favorite clans are fareing horribly! confused.gif

Has the world turned on it's head? Was the Oh-So preferential Treatment for the Tzim's in the Gehenna book warented?!?! Was Ventrue's Absence and Agustus's lack of Endless night realy deserved?!?!

The Ventrue are the noble kings of the damned, if played properly any ventrue can be just as scary as the Tzimice lord of the mountain or Lasombra Schemer. And The Gio's are just plain freaky! come on now people!

I do love the Tizm's thou so I can understand...

Maxus Darte

Ventrue Embraced, Giovanni Born since 1805

Donor

I have never been able to choose a favorite clan. I have always had to spread my love between the Followers of Set, Gangrel, and Lasombra.

Curator

100% Malkavian baby!!!

evilgrin.gif

MrGone

Vicissitude Infected Malkavian of the True Black Hand™

Donor

For my first VtM character (Well not really since a crossover happy WoD game chronicling the ToJ) I had choices but it left it up to the ST what Clan I would play. He chose the near dead to last character. Ventrue. But you see my mistake was not trusting the instincts of my 10+ running ST. Ventrue suited my temperment perfectly, a sophisticated, powerful monster who holds to his humanity as best he can. Granted to most he comes off more like a Ventrue Antitribu but is still am quite suave. Now answering this poll made me realize just how much my ST had brain washed me over the years, but I have to admit I like them better then all the other Clans.

Personally My Favorite clan is By far the Gargoyles. They are awesome with Flight and Viscertika. I mean cmon they are nice. Expecially when you write up your own path and Give them true faith. An unbinded gargoyle on the path of Golconda is hot believe me. If you want more info on my character throw me a message...

I find this a n interesting concept...

I mean no offence and my apologies if it comes across like me being an arse and all that but...

Why would a Gargoyle ever try to achieve Golconda, I'm curiuos really. I mean, they usually are far more monstrous than humane, making it very difficult to adhere to much of humanity at all let alone Golconda. A path i can understand alright...

Just curious... blink.gif

Donor

Not to mention that most of them lack brains... whistle.gif

That and they're a Bloodline, not a Clan...

We tend to play them much more on the side of the Victorian ladies and gentlemen side. The metamorphists - for the most part - are a Sabbat exclusive for me. Those, and the Tzimisce Koldun who indulge in gruesome rituals and rights that have no place in the natural order of nature, who indeed call upon Kupala.

There's no reason the two are incompatible. True, the drooling monster Tzimisce that populate the lower echelons of the Sabbat don't fit, but the refined monster does. The Metamorphosist who sits around (widely around) the fireplace with a snifter of brandy-laced blood, discussing what it means and where to go with his fellows, each of time keeping to the policy of not giving away information but carefully playing oneupmanship with the others, quick with the cutting remarks. The rolling up their shirt sleeves and retiring to the auditorium where they use pointers to refer to the more intricate and slaient points of anatomy on display on the dissection table, each comment balanced by a suitable acidic, but impecably polite barb at the others. You can even mingle this with the Sorcerers - the noble who once in a while joins with the masses for ritual worship. Have you ever seen The Wicker Man? Christopher Lee is quite the gentleman throughout, and that just makes the sight of him leading the dance at the end all the more striking.

But I have a fondness for balancing this with the street-scum Sabbat of all clans too...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.