• Malkavian
    • Nosferatu
    • Ravnos
    • Toreador
    • Tremere
    • Tzimisce
    • Ventrue
    • Other (specify)

ABOUT FRIGGIN' TIME ANOTHER MALK SHOWED UP!!!

Welcome, welcome, and welcome  :rolleyes:  :D  :)

I think that perhaps my favorite character I've ever played was a Malkavain who slowly degenerated into having MPS (multiple personalities - his numbering over 15, each with his/her own stats :D ), who in turn had their own unique set of insanities.  Ahh, the endless possibilities :)

Im right there with u buddy :)

In LARP I played one particular Malk for 4 years, he had 10 Different Personalites(7 male,3 Female) And when I could , I would change costumes for each one,Including dressing drag for female ones!!

I LOVE the Malks!!!!

Insanity rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of the clans listed have there strengths and merits, but I choose Other, mostly because I've played a Salubri and Salubri Anti-tribu characters and I found the clans (Yes I still refer to them as a clan) history and traditions fascinating and noble. Also, there's the thrill of trying to avoid/kill paranoid Tremere/Baali and masquerade as members of other clans.

I choose Gangrel Myself is the Clan I play the most.

Odd thing is any clan that would not fear what is there true nature is a clan that is cool in my books. Frist if played right they are the one of most scary of clan with the use of very little powers of the blood.

well I had to go for Gangrel of course, both for the loner aspect and for the feral aspect. I also like the disciplines they have, they work very well together.

Well i guess i will add my spiff in here i picked Brujah not cause they are combat mongers or what ever some people might think of them but cause my first character I ever played in White Wolf was a Brujah and my board name was his LOL that campaign lead me to many of my best friends even to the mother of my child so i will always cherish that clan and that character biggrin.gif

I agree with the Lasombra. I'm playing one right now and enjoying it since it is my first time playing one. But my fav. is Brajah. I have played everything froma angry Braiah to a social one. I liked the social one better since i got alot more done with the char I hope in the furture I can bring that char back someday even thou he did die. but it was in a game that the setting was a prison for the supernatuarl so I think I could bring him back into another game and won't have to make that many changes to him.

I have to go with the Brujah again. the same reasons you choose the ganrel. They are loners sometimes, they know how to party some other times, and they know hhow to lead some other time. But mos of all, they are free, and kick thge hell out of anybodys ass who says otherwise.

ha!

Long life to Critias!

My favourite clan would have to be the Followers of Set.

It seems most vampires drag their friends and associates to hell with them, while the Setites merely point the way to 'enlightenment' and watch, chuckling under their breath.

Another thing I like about the Setites is their unity, a thing that just about every other clan (excepting perhaps the Giovanni and mayhap the Tremer) could learn a thing about. To the proper Setite the gift of unlife is a blessing from Father Set, and should be viewed as such. The Clan comes first.

Procurator

I chose the tzimisce. Besides being a personal fav I think that the way in which the revised portrays them is a little bit too crazed for my tastes. I try to make them a combination of the 'Old Clan Tzimisce' which was supposed to not have Vicissitude, but then did and a good mix of upper crust vindictiveness and monstrocity. But then again, perhaps I am a monster?

I prefer the assamites. To non-assies (my coterie members) they cannot be trusted, which makes interesting roleplay. Their disciplines can be overpowering though. My favourite character managed to diablorise an elder in the second session and make a clean getaway. ("what do you mean? why shouldn't I diablorise the elder? I know I'm only supposed to plant the fake contract, but noone said I couldn't? And that open curtain will wipe out all proof. whistling1.gif "). It's also funny to play with the coterie a bit. If they do stuff I don't like I make a point of licking my lips and eying them up and down. devil.gif

Lasombra is my favorite clan. They're cold, devious, wicked and cruel. The clan's powers are also very versatile.

That makes a very cool character to play.

Angela biggrin.gif

I like the Tremere. Especially of the Dark ages.. Second most best is Giovanni. I play a -Female dog- of a Giovanni. *snickers* Once I played one in my game and everyone hated her cause she was just true to her clan. LOL and lasombra are next then assamite.. and yea I like playing gangrel too. They are fun. *G*

evilhood.gif

I chose Brujah but really I like the True Brujah / Brujah story a lot. There are a lot of great themes that come out of that storyline, and many of them also share their roots in Philosophy and Classics.

Lets not forget Carthage, and Praedicanda and the whole passion vs. reason thing. Plus, for a completely rational clan, it makes sense that they'd have the ability to manipulate time.

They should share the love, you know. Give us college students more time to role-play; ).

Also - I love to hate the Tremere. They're just so... Tremereish!

Cheers!

K

Remember: Tremere are friends, not food.

Donor

Tzimisce are my favorite. Second would have to be Followers of Set and third place is kinda a tie between Ventrue and Gangrel.

I clicked OTHER, simply cause I had the most fun playing a (am likely to spell it wrong) Nagaraja from wa-a-a-ay back. However that game session lasted maybe 2-3 nights, nothing big in our sessions. They never really last overly long, let alone longer then 2-5 game sessions.

Other then that I usually go for Malk, cause I try to make a point to have fun playing. Since I rarely play and it's so hard not to yell back at the moron players we have that NEVER learn from their mistakes.

If not that it's Toreador (cause I'm very much like one) or a Gangrel with a Toreador flavour. However, it is more fun to play a Toreador cause then I can play right into those gut'em and bleed them and torturer.

My first character was a Gangrel, that ended up being a fricken spunge at a young age cause we were playing so much back then. *sighs heavily with longing*

Venny

Donor

Not that anyone likes Gangrel on this board.... SHEESH!

It is most pleasant to have another Malkav on board; you are TWICE welcomed now, Venny icon1.gif I really enjoy playing the crazy (not that I ever GET to play... angry.gificon1.gif ), especially in Vampire wink2.gif

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.