In which Eddy, Dixie, and Matthew bring back a game we accidentally made back in episode 80 and design nine games based on random prompts.
- We’re back from vacation! Not really.
- Rules of the game
- Dixie: Werewolf of Wall Street (and Pokemon)
- Matthew: Into the Beyond (and Starjammer)
- Eddy: War of the World Tortoises (and colonialism)
- Dixie: Heir Apparent (and murder mystery parties)
- Eddy: After the Fact (and kids in cyberpunk)
- Matthew: Snowglobe (and the fun of mixed groups)
- Dixie: No Return (and problematic cyberpunk designs)
- Eddy: Hearts of State (and romance in RPGs)
- Matthew: Descend and Conquer (and avoiding dark elves)
- What are our favorites?
- The EC episode where Eddy talks about Pokemon deathmatches: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5I6uo39ujQ
- Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherlock_Holmes_in_the_22nd_Century
- Cybergeneration: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/25143/Cybergeneration-The-2nd-Edition?affiliate_id=548232