Last month we rolled out Canis Minor, our community content program for Pugmire. We’ve already got seven projects up, which is great! You can see what’s available so far here: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/cc/17/Canis-Minor
But I’ve heard that some people aren’t sure what to make for the program. Luckily, I have some ideas for you!
- Original Stories: Adventures for Pugmire are the best thing to put up for sale. Busy Guides are always looking for something to run on short notice. Did you have an adventure that worked great at your table last night? Write it up for the program and share it!
- Sequel Stories: What happened after you thwarted the villains in “The Great Cat Conspiracy?” What did you do once you discovered the Secret of Vinsen’s Tomb? Writing follow-up stories for our published adventures — or for other Canis Minor adventures! — are a great way to help Guides build a chronicle.
- Other Fantasy Stories: Do you still have your notes from an old fantasy game from years ago? Would your module work better by adding dogs? Dust off your three-ring binder and reformat things to the Pugmire system. (Don’t tell anyone, but this was what I did for my own home Pugmire chronicle.)
- New Bits: Players don’t have to be left out of the fun. Have some ideas for a few new spells? Wish there was a trick the book offered for your favorite breed? Was there a clever or entertaining masterwork that you want to showcase? All of these are great options for eager Pugmire players.
- Great Characters: Sometimes, a one-off character ends up stealing the show. Immortalize your pioneers, enemies, or other interesting characters. Also, writing up your pets as Pugmire characters is a great way to showcase what’s amazing about our furry friends, past and present.
So what are you doing for Canis Minor?